Favorite Vacation Sites

Help Support CattleToday:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":93ses3ec said:
Gave my boss my notice TODAY !!! Sept. 30th MY LAST DAY !! YEE HAW !!!
Great news, Mahoney! I would put you a smiley in there, but I'm afraid I'd get spanked again. Guess I'm not supposed to use 'em.

dun":1msr6ncl said:
SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":1msr6ncl said:
Like Dun, I don't think you can beat the farm. :cboy:

At the farm I have my tranquilizers-cows, hunting, fishing, recreation-cows, physical fitness, sightseeing, nature hikes, and I don;t have to put up with a crowd. Except the cows of course

dun

dun-- I'll agree with you 110%--- Haven't been to a major city in about 10 years since I went to the National Finals- almost went nuts with all the people-- Now even a trip to Billings or Great Falls and after a day I'm ready to go home-Maybe not see anyone, but family for a week or so- kind of peaceful-- Sometimes all I have to talk to is my dogs or horses- don't have to worry about backtalk or criticism....
I'll still be here for years to come-- I kind of live an everday vacation--Have the the spot picked out under the trees where I'd like to vacation for eternity doing the same as I'm doing..

I think I live a vacation, my number one spot would have to be the forks Angelina and Neches River squirrel hunting. It is still just like God made it. Its real hard to beat its like going to church and getting to squirrel hunt all rolled into one.

MULDOON":3e8c0ufw said:
We went camping this summer for 3 days on the Frio river in the hill country.
With all the rain that we had in June , the river was moving pretty good .
I guess yall all know this ,but just in case some one out there doesn't ,Frio = cold in spanish, And it was nice and cold :lol: :lol: :lol:

The campsite is down in a lowspot, as in no cell phone signal!!
It was really great to get away from the world for a little while :lol: :lol:

We will be doing it again next summer,

Both my kids learned to dance at the old CCC pavilion at Garner State Park. Great place.

Craig-TX

D.R. Cattle":zbkf7lqa said:
I guess Florida and the Keys aren't on too many vacation lists right now. :(

It might be on Ivans "must visit again" list

dun

Arnold Ziffle":2be80a7h said:
admiring the shapely young things as they pass by (girls, that is).

Glad you clariffied that. I was wondering when they started letting cattle wander on the beach

dun

Latest posts