Favorite quotes

Help Support CattleToday:

"The road to hell is paved with Ivy league degrees." - Thomas Sowell

Dr. Sowell's background for those who have never heard of him.
economist - social theorist - author of 31 libertarian conservative books written from his perspective as an African American. National Humanities Medal recipient from president Bush in 2002. High school drop out, served in the marines during the Korean conflict, he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard in 1958. He turns 91 this year and I look forward to seeing the documentary of his life currently being filmed, titled "Common Sense in a Senseless World."

His critics have accused him of attacking Liberal theories.
He recently stated he thinks Systemic Racism is an untested hypothesis and nothing more than liberal media propaganda being pushed on the American people until they cave in and believe it.

All in all a pretty smart man.

Last edited:
"The road to hell is paved with Ivy league degrees." - Thomas Sowell

Dr. Sowell's background for those who have never heard of him.
economist - social theorist - author of 31 libertarian conservative books written from his perspective as an African American. National Humanities Medal recipient from president Bush in 2002. High school drop out, served in the marines during the Korean conflict, he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard in 1958. He turns 91 this year and I look forward to seeing the documentary of his life currently being filmed, titled "Common Sense in a Senseless World."

His critics have accused him of attacking Liberal theories.
He recently stated he thinks Systemic Racism is an untested hypothesis and nothing more than liberal media propaganda being pushed on the American people until they cave in and believe it.

All in all a pretty smart man.
That documentary comes. Let me know I would like to see it. Alot of cultures place more value in common sense than education. Feel that way myself exspeally with what is being taught in U.S schools and college levels.

Quicker than you can say. " The rat ran over the roof with a peace of raw liver in his mouth ! "

Lol ! " Festus Haygen, Gun Smoke . " Lol !
"

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - the movie Outlaw Jose Wales

Snake oil salesman (holding a bottle of patent medicine) "Your young friend could
use some help. This is it.... $1 a bottle... it works wonders on wounds."

Josey Wales: "Works wonders on just about anything, eh?
Salesman: "It can do most anything."
Jose Wales (spits tobacco juice on salesman's coat) "How's it with stains?
:)

Latest posts