Favorite Pie

Help Support CattleToday:

Texan":3pozzwik said:
I figure if I'm man enough to eat and make a mess, I can be man enough to cook and clean up!

My other half needs to have a conversation with you!!!

txag":3kp6o93q said:
Texan":3kp6o93q said:
greenwillowherefords":3kp6o93q said:
Don't think I'm a sissy just because I helped her in the kitchen now!
Willow, my wife helps me in the pasture or the pens when I need help. And I don't think that makes her a man. I help her in the kitchen when she needs help. If you're a sissy, I guess that makes me a sissy, too. But that's just the kind of sissy I always wanted to be. I figure if I'm man enough to eat and make a mess, I can be man enough to cook and clean up!

you two better watch it or ol' Caustic's gonna start flirtin' with you, too! :shock: :lol:

I bet Texan looks cute in an apron baking pies.

Texan":2h2aidqg said:
I figure if I'm man enough to eat and make a mess, I can be man enough to cook and clean up!

Caustic Burno":2h2aidqg said:

Now, which one of us sounds more like a sissy?

I'll even cook eggs and pancakes for breakfast on a Saturday or Sunday morning sometimes.

I'm a member of those narrow-minded religious right, so no one, especially another male, is going to have any luck flirting with me. I don't know that Texan is a member of the religious right, but I'm sure he is straight as they come. :lol:

Texan":152h41we said:
Texan":152h41we said:

Caustic Burno":152h41we said:

Now, which one of us sounds more like a sissy?

I just want to know who's in drag when ya'll go out, bet thats one ugly cowgirl.

txag":iwu6q0sw said:
you two better watch it or ol' Caustic's gonna start flirtin' with you, too! :shock: :lol:
I think its too late, ta. Bruno's already fantasizing about me wearing nothing but an apron. Now, Camp is thinking strange stuff about me and Bruno both. I'm really starting to worry about some of these real cattlemen on here. But I'm secure enough in my sexuality to just log off and go do a little sewing or something.......

Texan":i2md5m6i said:
just log off and go do a little sewing or something.......

Hey Texan, you taking orders??? I tore my wranglers on the barb yesterday and my chinks could use a new leather leg strap.

To get back to the subject of pies, my fav. is a coconut meringue with a
Bo Dandy close behind. Pecan is good also but thinking back I can remember my grandmother making fried apple & peach pies, the best!
;-)

certherfbeef":18547ryo said:
Hey Texan, you taking orders??? I tore my wranglers on the barb yesterday and my chinks could use a new leather leg strap.
Cert, if I took any orders it'd sure be from a woman! But, no! I can't help you. My machine is set up with a fine needle for lacy, silky and frilly stuff. Don't have any of those heavy duty denim and leather needles. Guess you'll have to try somebody else. Sorry. :(

CattleAnnie":2icynujd said:
Huckleberry all the way. Nice and warm, about ten minutes out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla icecream on top.
(((double-yum)))

Take care.
Annie it simply does not get any better than this.
Preacher friends wife used to make them for me but she died. I do miss that woman.

Another buttermilk pie
1 stick marg.
3 table spoons flour
3 Cups sugar
1 tea spoon vanilla
1 tea spoon lemon
1 cup buttermilk
heat all this up until its melted and hot but not boiling...
then add 5 eggs..

This will make two pies standard size not the deep dish...
We have figured out go ahead and make two.. one aint enough LOL

definitely dewberry pie (with fresh dewberries so it's really juicy!). 2nd is probably coconut cream.

Amen txag. There isn't much in life that will top a good dewberry cobbler except dewberry cobbler topped with vanilla icecream. There is a tie for second between sweet tater and pecan...

JB

Dewberry cobbler sounds wonderful, now how do I get them from the pasture to the house without eating them all first.

:oops:

txag":382bt96i said:
definitely dewberry pie (with fresh dewberries so it's really juicy!). 2nd is probably coconut cream.

Latest posts