Favorite Lines

Help Support CattleToday:

Lucas McCain: There's no lookin' back. We've come too far.

Lucas McCain: Name callin's a handy thing for some Mark. They smack a label on somebody or something and that's it as far as they're concerned. It's kind of a special way of hating because they don't take the trouble to understand.

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals....

Tommy Lee Jones as K, Men in Black. Always thought that was pretty profound.

Now I don't want to shoot you, and you don't want to be dead.

I think that was Danny Glover in Silverado.

I don;t recall the movie. Forest Tucker snuck up on some guy that was picking people off of a hand powered ferry crossing the river. The shooter said "Got another one" Forest tucker standing behind him said "Looks like you done bagged your limit" just before he shot the guy.

The Classic I always liked was John Wayne and Duvall in True Grit.

Ned Pepper
"Well that is bold talk for an old fat man"
Rooster
"Fill your hand you SOB."

Can't remember exactly how it goes, but it's from the movie Billy Jack. He's talking to sheriff Posner. Billy says," I'm going to take my right foot, and kick you in the head, and there is nothing you are going to be able to do about it."

We've had our differences, but I think I could watch TV with cowgirl. I think I have the entire movie Joe Dirt memorized, as well as every episode of Seinfeld, not there's anything wrong with that.

"I don't give jobs, I hire men!! You give me a fair days work, and I pay you a fair days wage. We both hold up our end of the deal"-John Wayne in McLintock

Ouachita":2yfygauu said:
"I don't give jobs, I hire men!! You give me a fair days work, and I pay you a fair days wage. We both hold up our end of the deal"-John Wayne in McLintock

One of my favorite movies.

Charlie Anderson: Lord, we cleared this land. We plowed it, sowed it, and harvest it. We cook the harvest. It wouldn't be here and we wouldn't be eating it if we hadn't done it all ourselves. We worked dog-bone hard for every crumb and morsel, but we thank you Lord just the same for the food we're about to eat, amen.

Don't have time to look it up, but the scene in an Andy Griffith episode when Opie ask "Pa" ..........."Are their rules for Pa's and son's?" Classic conversation, wisdom, advice, and timeless to boot.

Come out of the cave Senor. I don't going to hurt you. I just going to keel you a little bit.

Gonzales Gonzales.......unknown cowboy movie circa 1955

Latest posts