Favorite handgun and what caliber is it ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Sadly my favorite handgun is outlawed...

601px-Madmax_sawedoff.jpg

Depends. Sometimes it's a Redhawk 41 mag, sometimes a security-six. Before I sold it a 357, sometime a Walther TPH 22, sometimes a Contender. I really used to like my H&K P7 M8 squeeze-cocker 9mm and an old original Colt Service Ace 22. I guess I'm just fickle. They all were my favorite at the time I got them, even the Desert Eagle 357 mag

Wilson Combat CQB 1911 Custom. Night sights. 45 ACP

The S&W Model 19 was generated by input from Bill Jordan.

How can anyone have A favorite handgun. My favorite is a Glock 19, and of course it's a 9mm. But I have a Ruger lcp 380 that I carry like a pocket knife.

I like the high power Brownings in 9mm better than any others I have or ever tried. In a wheel gun Smith & Wesson Model 15-4 K-Frame .38 Special although Colts are super nice. For plinking I like the Ruger mark 2 in .22 cal. For conceal carry I like the Kel-tec P3at .380. For hunting I like the Ruger Redhawk or Blackhawk in .44 magnum, very accurate.

Browning 9mm
tumblr_oa6mqtlXhe1se29ono1_500.jpg

Smith .38
S%26WModel15-4_01.jpg

Ruger .22
Ruger-Mark-II-Target_100691028_82304_47B85A14C1584028.JPG

Kel-tec .380
3856744314_c011b93c62.jpg

Ruger .44
best-handguns-for-hunting-ruger-redhawk.jpg

I just got a cheapo.. Tokarev M57 7.62x25.. good practice gun I think

I like that Ruger 22.. I think I might have to get one of them!

Ruger super Blackhawk, if something needs killin

Used to like the Heritage Arms 22/22 magnum for plinking........until it blew up in my hand.

Bigfoot":30ck78us said:

Used to like the Heritage Arms 22/22 magnum for plinking........until it blew up in my hand.
Blew up? Dang, I have one of those strapped on my bicycle. It was the magnum I guess that blew up? Was the barrel plugged?

ga.prime":22ckwobp said:
Bigfoot":22ckwobp said:

Blew up? Dang, I have one of those strapped on my bicycle. It was the magnum I guess that blew up? Was the barrel plugged?

It was LR. Cylinder misaligned with the barrel. Nobody hurt though.

My favorite duty weapon was a Colt Combat Commander .45 ACP. It was nickel and I was know by a certain faction of the community as "the cop with the shiny gun." When I went to suits I switched to a Glock 19 because it didn't have a hammer to catch on the lining on my coats.

Nesikep":2hz5gcjk said:
I just got a cheapo.. Tokarev M57 7.62x25.. good practice gun I think

I like that Ruger 22.. I think I might have to get one of them!
Check this one out, Nesi.

Latest posts