Favorite Christmas Libation?

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
What is your fave holiday libation? Something you might drink between Thanksgiving and New Years but seldom other times? Egg Nog (with plenty of Nog) comes to mind, but I am sure there are others out there. For me it is Egg Nog, spiked, naturally, followed by Southern Comfort, which I like to drink straight. I don't imbibe of these two things during any other time of year.

I have laid in a supply of both to assist me through this stressful and joyful time of year.

Bailey's and Kahlua. Bailey's and coffee.

I could drink it all year long but my alcoholic brother broke me from sucking eggs years and years ago.

what i drink depends on the mood im in.i like beer or whiskey during the holidays.but if my nephew comes home he wants me to drink tequilla straight.

bigbull338":201ahsrs said:
what i drink depends on the mood im in.i like beer or whiskey during the holidays.but if my nephew comes home he wants me to drink tequilla straight.

And like a good uncle you oblige? ;-)

bigbull338":2kxxwz6h said:
bet his heads a thobbin' the next day..probably stand 10 ft. back and check his pulse...i start off the new years with a bud light and follow strait through, too the next one ;-)

yes i sure do.i wont turn a free drink down.but i wont get drunk either.depending on what we are doing i wont drink more than 3 beers.3 big shots of tequilla is all ill drink.an thankfully ive never had a hangover yet.

For well documented reasons, I do not drink tequilla in quantity. It does strange and wonderful things to me that I pay for the next day with pain.

I like egg nog with Jack Daniels, and hot apple cider with Jack Daniels. Very good on cold winter nights. :nod:

Warm Mulled wine on Christmas morning.......then Advocat Snowballs for the rest of the day....then come evening Baileys straight as it comes....my Husband likes Baileys mixed with Brandy. Think I might just go pour me a glass now....

grannysoo":bgdqukpn said:
Jack Daniels. Neat/Chilled

I have had some really interesting and painful experiences with Jack Daniels, too. I won't drink it anymore. Pretty much the smell of burnt oak barrels makes me feel sick.

Jack Daniels or Gibson's Sterling Silver, year round, 2 fingers, 2 ice cubes. I don't see any reason to change just cuz it's Christmas. I have one a week with my BIL,(that whiskey moochin SOB). before Sunday dinner.

Bailey's Irish Cream with Bailey's Irish Cream with some Bailey's Irish Cream on the side.

Alice

3waycross":2hg934fh said:
Jack Daniels or Gibson's Sterling Silver, year round, 2 fingers, 2 ice cubes. I don't see any reason to change just cuz it's Christmas. I have one a week with my BIL,(that whiskey moochin SOB). before Sunday dinner.

hahahahaha.....I think we may have the same BIL. :mad: :mad:

Lammie":dz6s8nu5 said:
grannysoo":dz6s8nu5 said:

I have had some really interesting and painful experiences with Jack Daniels, too. I won't drink it anymore. Pretty much the smell of burnt oak barrels makes me feel sick.

I have a couple of things that make me feel that way too, however the smell of charred oak barrels with the whisky scent is a smell that I enjoy.

Strawberry pie on the other hand makes me want to barf. Bad experience there after coming out of a tobacco patch when I was a youngster.

grannysoo":3vr5u02c said:
Lammie":3vr5u02c said:
grannysoo":3vr5u02c said:

I have a couple of things that make me feel that way too, however the smell of charred oak barrels with the whisky scent is a smell that I enjoy.

Strawberry pie on the other hand makes me want to barf. Bad experience there after coming out of a tobacco patch when I was a youngster.
it musta been a bad en, take a traumatic experiance too turn me againts strawberry pie,,,,lime daquiris on the other hand give me the projectile vomiting......... no more for me thanks

Latest posts