Favorite Christmas Libation?

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman":2tunn8wh said:
it musta been a bad en, take a traumatic experiance too turn me againts strawberry pie,,,,lime daquiris on the other hand give me the projectile vomiting......... no more for me thanks

Absolutely horrible. My first day ever in the tobacco patch. Picking by hand and on foot, slinging it under your arm and loading the sleds. Ever had nicotine poisioning? I'll never eat strawberry pie again.

1982vett":3r9irq3v said:
Jogeephus":3r9irq3v said:
grannysoo":3r9irq3v said:
Jack Daniels. Neat/Chilled

I'm going to tell on my lack of culture but what does NEAT mean? I have heard it used but never knew what it meant. :dunce:

Straight, no mixers or water added.

OK. Didn't Lynard Skynard warn of this? :lol2: Last time I did this I was drinking some Lil Beaver homemade scotchshine and ended up jumping off a cliff and ended up in the top of a tree about 50 feet from the ground. It was a night to remember and no hangover in the morning.

Well Drambuie on the rocks is my go to warm up drink when chilled to the bone. Mr HD got us onto ceasars last week so when he is home we have one at cocktail hour,, :help: .

I like the occasional lager as well ,vanilla vodka and sparkling water, JD's and sparkling water, eggnog and spiced rum is really good. Pear liquor, apricot brandy, amarula, irish cream ...I better stop there it's not sounding to good for me.. :lol:

Hubby likes it when I drink really good champagne.. ;-)

Don't worry Jo. Someone had to explain it to me in barkeeper terms or I wouldn't have known either. Just learned this last year.

Shows how much I go out drinking. :lol:

grannysoo":23fyt42v said:
Don't worry Jo. Someone had to explain it to me in barkeeper terms or I wouldn't have known either. Just learned this last year.

Shows how much I go out drinking. :lol:

I've laid off quite a bit myself. Now its normally a special occassion or a bonfire. I went to a party last night and had half a drink. I wanted to check the bottom of the bottle for worms but I knew I had a lot of work to do this morning so I didn't prime the pump.

I like fermented and cooked sweet feed, warmed up with a little honey and lemon juice.

First choice: Egg Nog spiked heavy with Southern Comfort
Second choice: Cheesecake...(pour cranberry juice in tall glass, pour in Thrilla Vanilla then top with whipped cream)
Third choice: Chocolate Martini from Applebees

Don't drink real often but when we get the urge it makes for an interesting after-dinner trip through WalMart. :lol2:

Sorry, mine doesn't change because of a holiday. It was 101 Turkey and 7 before, it will be the choice during and after. :D

I do like a Grande Marnier neat from time to time, especially if I have a sore throat.

ps I forgot one tipple I like ....Tia maria with a dash of milk. form the last post went and got me a Baileys and after about the fourth had to go to bed.
wine.jpg

Latest posts