Favorite card games

Help Support CattleToday:

Yo!!!!! What about Spades!!!!!! Talk about dormitory card games.

I learned to play Spades during my first semester at college. We played at the SUB. I really enjoyed it. Got addicted to it and almost flunked out of college because of it. Sure messed up my accounting course that happened to be scheduled at the same time as the card games. I don't know why they scheduled my courses during my games, but they did. :)

MistyMorning":3hebenk0 said:
Lammie and Curtis, what's with the strip poker and all...kinda would expect that out of some others on here. See what with all the clothes we wear up here Curtis, could be a long night of cards. :shock: And Lammie, reverse strip poker would make it a real short night of cards then. :shock:

Looks like everyone wants to lose some money to me. 8) They are all crying for a poker night.(NOT STRIP)
I thought Strip Poker first, but being the refined, gentleman I am, I figgered I'd let some of the others come up with it before me. :shock:

gerardplauche":3pd6su13 said:
In Louisiana, there is no other game than Bouree'

So that's how you spell it. Played that, tonk and euchre a lot with a group of mixed ethnic guys.

Crowderfarms":2gsexour said:
MistyMorning":2gsexour said:
Lammie and Curtis, what's with the strip poker and all...kinda would expect that out of some others on here. See what with all the clothes we wear up here Curtis, could be a long night of cards. :shock: And Lammie, reverse strip poker would make it a real short night of cards then. :shock:

Looks like everyone wants to lose some money to me. 8) They are all crying for a poker night.(NOT STRIP)
I thought Strip Poker first, but being the refined, gentleman I am, I figgered I'd let some of the others come up with it before me. :shock:

I probably would never have thought of the word "refined" in reference to you Crowbar. Mostly I thought it showed some "restraint" on your part. Which only leaves me feeling a little "skeered" :shock:

Rook, spades, and hearts. Played poker onetime with my grand daughters for the last piece of pie. Grandpap went to bed hungry that night. :cry:

Hearts and Egyptian Rat Race are both fun.

But my favorite is Pitch, does anyone know what that is? I cant find anyone on campus who does.

Every Sunday night when I was a kid, I and my parents, brother and Grandma got together and played Sheepshead, it was fun especially when my Grandma lost and my Dad went a little crazy razzing her about it! :)

Gail

Latest posts