Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cinch

• the cheapest

• the highest priced

• Total voters
I like wearing wranglers but at the rate I'm growing they don't fit for long and once they get a little small they aren't comfortable. So I buy Route 66

I like to wear Wranglers. But I can very fondly recall the days of say 15 or 20 years ago when many of my female friends were still very shapely and found a way to get stuffed into those Gloria Vanderbilt and Jordache jeans. Wish those babes were still built like they were then --- of course I haven't exactly maintained my schoolboy figure either! Arnold Ziffle

Oh, like many others, I also like Ellie May (about 95% of the time). I especially like that she seems to be a real fiesty young gal with a good bit of "spunkiness" -- never have liked the real prissy or mamby pamby types.

Levi's that my wife favorite. She tell's me it gives her chills when i wear them, not sure the reason for the chills.After crossing a few fences and ripping them they make good shorts.

Anonymous":cnwszydc said:
I like to wear Wranglers. But I can very fondly recall the days of say 15 or 20 years ago when many of my female friends were still very shapely and found a way to get stuffed into those Gloria Vanderbilt and Jordache jeans. Wish those babes were still built like they were then --- of course I haven't exactly maintained my schoolboy figure either! Arnold Ziffle.

remembering the good old days :cry: 22 years ago, UT at Austin 8), but life should go on

A. delaGarza":3g6y8ala said:
Anonymous":3g6y8ala said:
I like to wear Wranglers. But I can very fondly recall the days of say 15 or 20 years ago when many of my female friends were still very shapely and found a way to get stuffed into those Gloria Vanderbilt and Jordache jeans. Wish those babes were still built like they were then --- of course I haven't exactly maintained my schoolboy figure either! Arnold Ziffle.

remembering the good old days :cry: 22 years ago, UT at Austin 8), but life should go on
Yeah, I remember them days. I was 20 yr. with a 32 in. waist; weighed 205 lb.

Now; a different deal. I won't say no more.

wranglers here,has been since I quit wearing toughskins. for the ladies my favorite will always be the "Hash" jeans of the late 70's early 80's. I was a young feller then but I sure liked to look at them going down the hallway at school

Wranglers, but they have to be drastically altered as I have a short rise
and off the shelf they come up way too high. Does anyone have a solution, other than stretching my body?

Sorry Ryder, no idea what you can do there, unless it would be to cut off the part of the waist that the belt loops are sewn onto.
Isn't that just life, because I'm quite tall and the high waist and long inseam is exactly what I love about Wranglers.
The only thing better is the view you get when a fella is wearing Wranglers. God bless 'em!

Take care.

Latest posts