father's day plans

Help Support CattleToday:

All I asked was that my 3 children only have kind words to each and about each other.

On the lake for the weekend. Mom and dad and my father in law came down. Taking FIL back to the dock now. Having so much fun, the rest of us are staying until tomorrow morning.

Spent the morning doing herd work. Now we're both resting the muscles and aches from dealing with them. Probably take him and mom tonight somewhere for Supper.

Nothing here as my dad has been gone since 1991. Guess my kids don't care enough to even say anything about Father's Day.

tom4018":3lkb6mu4 said:
Nothing here as my dad has been gone since 1991. Guess my kids don't care enough to even say anything about Father's Day.

I know it's a long way Tom but come on and we'll do it again tomorrow.. :nod:

Sorry bout your dad. And the kids **** em... ;-) :cboy: :cowboy:

tom4018":2aewefm8 said:
Well, I do hope you still had a good day. Lost my Dad this year, and I know how you feel.

tom4018":37xb1z76 said:

We're just south of Albany. Come on down for supper if you like. Happy Father's Day Tom.

Spent the day with the in laws....went to Methodist Church services. Enjoyed it....nice meal, a lot of BS and back at home. Good time.

bbirder":tdy37hi5 said:
Happy Fathers Day Tom!
Farm Fence Solutions":tdy37hi5 said:
tom4018":tdy37hi5 said:

We're just south of Albany. Come on down for supper if you like. Happy Father's Day Tom.

Workinonit Farm":tdy37hi5 said:

:eek: :(

Well, I hope you had a decent day anyhow.

HDRider":tdy37hi5 said:
Well, I do hope you still had a good day. Lost my Dad this year, and I know how you feel.

callmefence":tdy37hi5 said:

I know it's a long way Tom but come on and we'll do it again tomorrow.. :nod:

Sorry bout your dad. And the kids be nice em... ;-) :cboy: :cowboy:

Thanks to all. Really sorry about even posting what I did. I guess my kids are like me and have a hard time showing their feelings. I wasn't trying to sound like a pity party. but just have a hard time believing I have done the best job possible as a husband and father. I feel like I spend too much time working a day job and fooling with cows.

It has been a tough week, got some news on my mother and have to take her for a biopsy this week. Also tying to finish hay and get it all home. Overall not been a bad day, tried to rest some. Still wouldn't hurt to hear my family say Happy Father's Day, but then again I should have done better.

tom4018":qb2sej0g said:
Thanks to all. Really sorry about even posting what I did. I guess my kids are like me and have a hard time showing their feelings. I wasn't trying to sound like a pity party. but just have a hard time believing I have done the best job possible as a husband and father. I feel like I spend too much time working a day job and fooling with cows.

It has been a tough week, got some news on my mother and have to take her for a biopsy this week. Also tying to finish hay and get it all home. Overall not been a bad day, tried to rest some. Still wouldn't hurt to hear my family say Happy Father's Day, but then again I should have done better.

Tell them that.

Latest posts