father of the year award

Help Support CattleToday:

It was a foul ball. Short of murder anything goes.LOLOLOLOL

What he should be shot for is dropping it :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Got one to add...
We were at Disney (Fort Wilderness) and was just standing there as a mom and dad drive by on their bicycles. Well the dad (in the rear with a childseat on the back) decides to pop a wheelie just as mom turns to look at him. Well, brainiac loses the kid out the back of the bike onto the blacktop pavement. After screaming a whole lot of be nice at dad, it turns out the kid was OK.. just a little stunned after getting the ejection seat (dang near landed in the bushes)!! At the time my husband wanted to go knock some sense into him but the Mrs. took care of him pretty good on her own! Gotta love people-watchin.

I just found out a few days ago that I nearly drowned as an infant. Seems that dear old dad was knee-deep in the waves at Pismo Beech dipping baby cow pollinater in the water gently as the waves rolled by when two girls in bikinis went strolling down the beach... Thank God one of the girls had the good sense to panic over a spluttering baby being dunked clear under 'cause daddy was lost in never-never land.
I was to young to remember it but I still won't swim in the ocean and I still start spluttering when girls in bikinis go by. :nod:

Thats funny... it kind of reminds me of a story my husband tells on his dad... When they were young they spent a lot of time at the beach and some of their old home movies would get a little off-course when dad would be distracted and drift the camera towards hot girls on the beach... haha.

Latest posts