Father of 43 children found dead.............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
http://abc7chicago.com/3769288/

CHICAGO (WLS) --
A 63-year-old father of 43 children was found beaten to death Sunday afternoon in his home on Chicago's West Side.

The body of John Hearring -- known as Nicholas -- was discovered with head trauma in his upstairs apartment in the 1000-block of North Leamington Avenue in the South Austin neighborhood.

Multiple family members confirmed that he had 43 children.

Hearring was a long-time resident there and well-known in the neighborhood.

"He was the nicest man you'd ever want to meet. I don't get it. All this killing is so senseless and now they are targeting the elderly," said Gwen Bridgeforth, his daughter-in-law.

Police were investigating and had made no arrests Sunday.

I have a lot of thoughts and comments, but they would be politicaly incorrect so i will Keep them to myself. :cboy:

I don't recall a John Hearring; did he play for the Bulls?

If in 63 years a bull only had 43 calves.. you wouldn't be saying that fertile. Standards are just a little different.. must have run in a different herd

Bet he was one of those traveling preachers. Surprised somebody didn't shoot him in the azz on the down stroke.

TexasBred":2re6ymuc said:
Bet he was one of those traveling preachers. Surprised somebody didn't shoot him in the azz on the down stroke.
?? TRAVELING PREACHER ????? Nothing says anything about him being a preacher. If you only said that to throw something at a preacher then that's sad because there is good and bad in all people and yes there is some preachers that have failed but there is good ones also

BRYANT":12gdwo59 said:
TexasBred":12gdwo59 said:
?? TRAVELING PREACHER ????? Nothing says anything about him being a preacher. If you only said that to throw something at a preacher then that's sad because there is good and bad in all people and yes there is some preachers that have failed but there is good ones also
Mercy day man. Get over it. No it didn't mention anything about a preacher but there are thousands of jokes out there about preachers and their proclivity for extramarital activities. I said that only hoping someone might even get a chuckle out of it...no ohter reason whatsoever. YOU never crossed my mind.....but you're right....there are some awesome preachers.

Latest posts