Fat shaming? Or keeping it real?

Help Support CattleToday:

ddd75

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lif ... li=BBnb7Kz

People are criticizing Revolve, an online retailer, for selling a sweatshirt that seems to promote fat shaming. The sweatshirt, which is designed by the brand LPA, reads "Being fat is not beautiful. It's an excuse."

that model is hot@!

$

Instead of OR, it could be AND.

I confess, I'm a bit confused by the sweatshirt statement. What is being fat an excuse for? :dunce:

Anyone that pays 168 dollars for a sweatshirt needs to be shamed...

bball":o9brzfn9 said:
I confess, I'm a bit confused by the sweatshirt statement. What is being fat an excuse for? :dunce:
Saying or promoting "Fat is Beautiful" is using it as an excuse for not exercising or eating healthy.
Fat is beautiful slogan is part of the fat acceptance movement and is used as a call for more XXL size models in the fashion industry.

But wearing a slogan pointing out the faults in others is arrogant to say the least.

As for Hot, yes a beautiful job of airbrushing a lovely face and appears the wind blows her hair wherever she goes.
But the poor girl should consult a chiropractor about correcting her tipped pelvis and improve her posture.
A bit more Beef in her diet from time to time would also do her body good. BCS 3-4 ;-)
A hands on examination would be required to correctly determine bc score.

Atimm693":22mtwqpp said:
Anyone that pays 168 dollars for a sweatshirt needs to be shamed...

Especially when its not even made from certified organic cotton and I bet the dye used is even a carcinogen in California.

She's a pretty girl, but too young to be considered hot...or maybe I'm just getting old. Of course I realized I was getting old the first time I saw an attractive college-aged girl and thought to myself "Hmmm, I wonder what her mama looks like?"

Latest posts