Fast swimmer

Help Support CattleToday:

The bong is inside the egg. Notice there is no gold medal inside the egg or millions of dollars. Just a bong. See it?

john250":1wo7gohx said:
Lammie":1wo7gohx said:
Where's his little bong?

Michael doesn't want to register to post here, so he asked me to say "little"?? Says who? The girls at the party seemed impressed enough.

I'm pretty sure Lammie meant the pipe he uses to smoke pot. What the he[[ are you talking about :lol2:

3waycross":2z2gc9pv said:
john250":2z2gc9pv said:
Lammie":2z2gc9pv said:
Where's his little bong?

Michael doesn't want to register to post here, so he asked me to say "little"?? Says who? The girls at the party seemed impressed enough.

I'm pretty sure Lammie meant the pipe he uses to smoke pot. What the he[[ are you talking about :lol2:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm pretty sure Lammie meant the pipe he uses to smoke pot. What the he[[ are you talking about :lol2:[/quote]
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:[/quote]

Now if it had of been 1 oclock she might have meant something else. :lol2: :lol2:

Cal

Calman":p3eq08z0 said:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:[/quote]

Now if it had of been 1 oclock she migh something elset have meant. :lol2: :lol2:

Cal[/quote]

Maybe on a weekedn afternoon. Remember, Steve lives out of town during the week...