• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Fast swimmer

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
The bong is inside the egg. Notice there is no gold medal inside the egg or millions of dollars. Just a bong. See it?

3waycross

Reaction score
john250":1wo7gohx said:
Lammie":1wo7gohx said:
Where's his little bong?

Michael doesn't want to register to post here, so he asked me to say "little"?? Says who? The girls at the party seemed impressed enough.

I'm pretty sure Lammie meant the pipe he uses to smoke pot. What the he[[ are you talking about :lol2:

CKC1586

Reaction score
3waycross":2z2gc9pv said:
john250":2z2gc9pv said:
Lammie":2z2gc9pv said:
Where's his little bong?

Michael doesn't want to register to post here, so he asked me to say "little"?? Says who? The girls at the party seemed impressed enough.

I'm pretty sure Lammie meant the pipe he uses to smoke pot. What the he[[ are you talking about :lol2:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Calman

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Lammie meant the pipe he uses to smoke pot. What the he[[ are you talking about :lol2:[/quote]
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:[/quote]

Now if it had of been 1 oclock she might have meant something else. :lol2: :lol2:

Cal

hillsdown

Reaction score
No comment... 8) And you all thought my "horny toad" analogy to a thread was bad ???? :lol2: :tiphat:

Lammie

Reaction score
Calman":p3eq08z0 said:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:[/quote]

Now if it had of been 1 oclock she migh something elset have meant. :lol2: :lol2:

Cal[/quote]

Maybe on a weekedn afternoon. Remember, Steve lives out of town during the week...