Fashion repeats in every generation

Help Support CattleToday:

john250

Reaction score
Or maybe it's every 3rd generation, as these kids look like the grandchildren of the flower children. (maybe great-grandchildren)
I've plowed lots of garden plots knowing that they would turn into mostly pigweed in the end, but it's hard to say "no" amid the optomism of spring.
Here are some really serious kids, out to change the world in a season.
I hope someone will keep a photo record of how this goes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8QzFUmii58

one or to will tend to it and when its ready all of these losers will show back up and demand their share. kind of reminds me a story about a hen when i was a child.

M5farm":3pec3uww said:
one or to will tend to it and when its ready all of these losers will show back up and demand their share. kind of reminds me a story about a hen when i was a child.

Can you have a farm unless someone is "invested" in the farm's success? Oakland, CA, y'know. Lots of folks out there still think Stalin had a great Ag plan.

They are just a bunch of Posers tresspassing on someone elses land. Watch the video and read the remarks. As with all the other "occupy" movements this one is also a crock of bull.

I loved the interview with the burn out from the 70's. She was barely coherent!

My guess is half of them were thinking "I can't wait till this stuff gets tall enuf to plant some weed in the middle of the corn!

BTW the best comment was "the black guy at 1:15 is just there to pick up chics!"

I used to know a bunch of those Berkley burnout trustfunders from the 60's and early 70's Very little has changed. I swear I could smell the pachouli oil throught the screen.

Latest posts