Yeah, I know ----------> :roll: :help:

OMG that's bad............. LOL :lol2: :nod: :eek: :shock: :lol:

I think you've been working WAY too long, and WAY too hard! :wave:

angie":3alhpmoe said:
Yep, they are opening a bakery I guess.

Heard tell that they are specializing in turnovers. :nod:
:lol2: :clap:

Yeah, I know ----------> :roll: :help:

MY God you know how to get someone's attention.I'm expecting it from Favre but not Peterson. Bet he works onto carrying the ball a little differently during the off season.

ga. prime":2d8j2tse said:
I feel your pain!!

No, I don't!! :lol2:
You're partying with Tom Petty on your birthday.
Chances are you are not feeling anyone's pain. :drink:

MistyMorning":3dkp11iv said:
We are a cold, resigned, pathetic people....
I was going to object to this, then got to thinking ~ our state dance is the square dance, and our state parasite (yeah, seriously) is the leech. Sooooooo pretty much you are right MM, that's about as sorry as it gets. :help:

angie":1r2na8a1 said:
MistyMorning":1r2na8a1 said:
I was going to object to this, then got to thinking ~ our state dance is the square dance, and our state parasite (yeah, seriously) is the leech.

We have a state bird (the Cardinal) and a state pie (banana cream) but I don't think we have a state parasite. I'm gonna have to google that.

john250":1x6u2pmb said:
We have a state bird (the Cardinal) and a state pie (banana cream) but I don't think we have a state parasite. I'm gonna have to google that.
I am sure not. No self respecting state would have a state parasite.
Too much time spent on the ice watching a bobber spawns these weird ideas.

angie":2zf7cy1m said:
john250":2zf7cy1m said:
What would you expect form a state whos state dish is lutefisk?

john250":obiyvdnx said:
angie":obiyvdnx said:
MistyMorning":obiyvdnx said:
I was going to object to this, then got to thinking ~ our state dance is the square dance, and our state parasite (yeah, seriously) is the leech.

I'm pretty sure intestinal nematodes are unclaimed by any state. You know, something to consider if you're scouting for a nominee.

ga. prime":2qdwt0yo said:
angie":2qdwt0yo said:
MistyMorning":2qdwt0yo said:

I'm pretty sure intestinal nematodes are unclaimed by any state. You know, something to consider if you're scouting for a nominee.

If it came to a vote, I think the deer tick and the brown dog tick would run nose to nose. Leeches aren't a serious problem for us, same with intestestinal nematodes.

The legislature is in session, I wouldn't bet against anything.

angie":2drq10sq said:
john250":2drq10sq said:

Every state has a state parasite-------It usually comes out when the legislature convenes. :mad:

MistyMorning":1psoj0rs said:
dun":1psoj0rs said:
What would you expect form a state whos state dish is lutefisk?
:shock: and here all along I thought it was Tator Tot Hotdish!
I remember when Ore-Ida tater tots were first invented my grandmother brought some home and cooked them and I really hated them. Still do. They're horrible. Tater tots and lutefisk- geez. Ya'll got anything good to eat in Minnesota?

angie":3bxtbwfc said:
MistyMorning":3bxtbwfc said:
I was going to object to this, then got to thinking ~ our state dance is the square dance, and our state parasite (yeah, seriously) is the leech. Sooooooo pretty much you are right MM, that's about as sorry as it gets. :help:
Land of 10,000 lakes gotta have a few billion leeches, right? Makes sense.

ga. prime":1ntv9t3o said:
angie":1ntv9t3o said:
MistyMorning":1ntv9t3o said:
Land of 10,000 lakes gotta have a few billion leeches, right? Makes sense.
I think there was a dirty jobs episode about them in MN

Latest posts