Farrah and Micheal jackson

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah, just heard about both on the way home from work. The cable news shows are plastered with MJ stuff, so poor Farrah ain't gonna get much air time. Never paid much attention to her, but I do remember Charlie's Angels.

As for Jackson, I can remember when he was just a little fart with the Jackson Five. Really liked the Thriller and Bad albums from the 80's. After that he got really strange, so I didn't pay much attention to him. Sure seemed like a very troubled person late in his life.

i heard about farrah this morning.she fought long an hard.then michal jackson was rushed to the hospital.an he to died.i was thinking man he upstaged her.

My husband texted me and asked me if he'd died and I said I didn't know. I still have not gotten a CNN update on it. Loved Thriller. Still can do the zombie dance. Tequila.

I think you could combine this thread with the "Kate and whoever" thread, or at least give Farrah her own. ;-)

1982vett":1euiddqe said:
I think you could combine this thread with the "Kate and whoever" thread, or at least give Farrah her own. ;-)

I tend to agree. Farrah had her blonde moments, but she never went on trial for molesting any kids.

I'm afraid that MJ is gonna go down like Elvis. I realize that's blasphemy, but it's a different generation. People are gonna say he isn't dead.

Poor Farrah. She was something back in the day. I think every young man in America had that swimsuit poster at one time. Kind of the Marylin Monroe of her generation, she defined sex appeal for a time, didn't she?

Michael Jackson, what a troubled soul. Another example that fame and fortune can't buy happiness. Or sanity.

It's sad that Farrah Fawcet had such a long battle with cancer, all her suffering, hopes, and finally she couldn't be saved... :(

It's happy that Michael Jackson died suddenly...won't have to hear all the Press about his struggle with illness... He wasn't strange...he was basically an adult who never grew up and was in theory or practice a pedophile! Believe this is called sexual deviancy or something. He was weird, very neurotic, perhaps something worse. In layman's terms, he was "certifiably NUTS!" Good riddance...so let's move on. True he had a cult following... At least ELVIS was basically normal, didn't try to change his color or body, and actually sang like an adult...not a lost child like Michael singing soprano! :D :clap:

Q. What does Michael Jackson and the Baltimore Orioles have in common?

A. They both wore a glove on their left hand for no apparent reason.

Q. What's the difference between Michael Jackson the jockey who won the triple crown?

A.

For some reason,as soon as enough money was waved at MJs accusers,they took it and ran. There's not enough money to hide behind if you had hurt my kid. So I think all that was made up,just to get MONEY.. MJ,too much fame way too soon,strange parents.
Farra,no idea what all the fuss was about. But she had a pretty unhappy family life also.

What can I say, I remember the first time Thriller came out, it was like the first major music video, and it was something no one had ever done before. Even though MJ was a little bizarre in his later years, he was still a major part of music history, very talented, and a great songwriter. I do think the fame got to him, and the money was spent faster than he made it, but really that happens to many people. I was listening to my radio station this morning and they wanted to hear favorite memories that the listeners had of MJ, and there were many that I could relate too, that I had fogotten about.

As for Farrah, another part of my childhood, Charlies Angels, everyone got her hair done like her, its a shame that cancer took her life too soon.

I think its important to remember that even though these people are celebrities, they are just people, that go thru the same struggles the rest of us do, they all have families and friends who will miss them, and I think as for MJ, no one really will know the whole story there, but maybe he should be remembered for his music, not his personal life.

GMN

hillsdown":umxuyov8 said:
Boy, did the governor of South Carolina ever get a lucky break.. :cowboy:
:lol: Yep, media is keeping an eye on the ball as usual. Not that I feel that should be headline news either.

1982vett":d5j096pq said:
hillsdown":d5j096pq said:
Boy, did the governor of South Carolina ever get a lucky break.. :cowboy:
:lol: Yep, media is keeping an eye on the ball as usual. Not that I feel that should be headline news either.

Notice how no one is mentioning the recent SC politician's death?

perda04":uti6gvuz said:
Q. What does Michael Jackson and the Baltimore Orioles have in common?

A. They both wore a glove on their left hand for no apparent reason.

Q. What's the difference between Michael Jackson the jockey who won the triple crown?

A.

Not a clue. Can you give the punchline on a family forum?

Get the Kleenex.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBgd5u-_JVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBgd5u-_JVA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

"...
Ben, you're always running here and there.
You feel you're not wanted anywhere
If you ever look behind
And don't like what you find
There's something you should know
You've got a place to go.
..."

HerefordSire":17co3yzo said:
HerefordSire":17co3yzo said:

Notice how no one is mentioning the recent SC politician's death?

http://www.thestate.com/local/story/835842.html[/quote]

That is very sad. I wonder what health issues she had, 41 very very young. It sounds like she was a h@ll of person. I think it is pathetic that this gets no coverage with all that she has contributed to society but an entertainer who reportedly owes more than 500 million dollars gets 24 hour coverage because he was a drug addict and died of an overdose. BTW the doctor that injected him with the life ending dose should go to jail for life. What a F'd up world we live in.. :roll:

Latest posts