Farmers Scaffold

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Had to get a picture of my hubby staining the house.
I have a fear of heights so climbing a ladder is not going to happen.

IMG_5671-1.jpg

This is the color we really wanted, but with the trouble learning how to do it, the east side is much much darker.

IMG_5673-1.jpg

IMG_5672-1.jpg

Hope the OSHA people stay away from their, they would shut the whole operation down with that latter rig up. Me personally I think that is pretty good Southern engineering.

Looks pretty Safe an Sane to me... I was thinkin it was gonna be a couple round Bales stacked on end, with the other end of the Plank in the Loader Bucket... Sorta the way I would do it :?

You are going to need to build some "jacks" for future staining. Scaffolding is too much trouble.

That step is going to have a covered porch. Along with the north(left side of the picture) and east side. Plan a 14' deck on the south side(right side of picture). Just walk around and put on the clear coat protective.

Thanks everyone.
It is coming along pretty good. I got all the upstair's windows stained, except the one in the stair way. Hubby is going to stain it. :nod:
I started putting on the polyurathane. Needed more. I got the patio door, 1 door way and 3 windows done. Just going to do a light sanding on them tomorrow and one last coat.

ALACOWMAN we are looking at some different options. We would like to, but not 100% sure yet. Going to talk to a guy who knows all the in's and out's on stone work and get a good idea of what needs to be done.
like do we need to remove all the dirt from the foundation again so they can start at the ledge on the foundation?
easier to do real stone?
heard about one place that does a form that looks like stone, it is made out of crushed rock, and is flat on one side.
Looked at the Bellawood stone composite. It would run us around $17,000.00 to do the foundation.
Sticker shock.