• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Farmers Almanac

erudel

Reaction score
I have seen several different versions of the Farmers Almanac. Is there one that is better than the others?

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
I have purchased a couple different ones in the pat and found them to be identical for planting times in my area. I also wean when the signs are in the knees etc. They all seem consistent as best I can tell in my use.

erudel

Reaction score
I have had several old timmers tell me that there was only one to buy but they could not tell me which one and none of them had a copy of with him for me to see which one to buy.

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
grannysoo":19xv4dfu said:
I always get the free one that the feed store is giving away. :nod:

Take that one and compare it to the on-line version http://www.almanac.com/

Just beware of the pop ups and required navigation to finally get to the info you want. I prefer the hard copy.

grannysoo

Reaction score
backhoeboogie":2lbz2j0s said:
grannysoo":2lbz2j0s said:
I always get the free one that the feed store is giving away. :nod:

Take that one and compare it to the on-line version http://www.almanac.com/

Just beware of the pop ups and required navigation to finally get to the info you want. I prefer the hard copy.

Thanks bhb. That's the one that my feed store was giving away. Never thought to check it on-line.

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Sometimes the hard copy is at the farm, and I want to know something at the house or maybe at work. The on-line version comes in handy for such scenarios.

Latest posts