farm tractor vs 18 wheeler

Help Support CattleToday:

braveheart

Reaction score
sunday may 16 my 77 year old dad got ran over by an 18 wheeler he was on a jd 4230 the truck never hit his brakes my dad is on life support at the med in memphis tn we really need your prayers Thanks Phil

will do...... man that happens alot ,,,truckers nowdays must not look way out ahead for possible trouble,, last summer i drove about three miles on the highway..... i promised the good LORD if he let me get home safe.... i will never be guilty of that again,, they will plow you under

Prayers going out for your dad's healing.
We went up against an 18-wheeler in a toyota, God only knows how we all survived. It was scarey as he77.
Praying for a speedy recovery for your Dad.

My husband and I are both praying for your dad and the rest of your family.

May God have mercy and give him a speedy recovery.

This subject is especially close to our hearts as we have a trucking business and pride ourselves on our safety record!
When we are on the road, we see a lot of foolish and dangerous driving, by all kinds of vehicles and drivers.

Some years ago in January, my husband was coming home after a haul and a farm truck pulled onto the highway right in front of him without stopping. With oncoming traffic there was no place for Dan to go but the ditch. He did clip the rear end of the farm truck but our truck ended up on it's side with the windshield blown out (cab-over) and the interior of the truck filled with snow. He would have died except for the passers-by that stopped and dug him out, only because they could see his hand sticking from the packed snow in the cab!!

I don't know what the circumstances were with this trucker running into a good size farm tractor but there is no excuse for that kind of stupidity! D*mn him for causing your dad such injury and your family such pain! :mad:

I will pray for your Dad. Tractors on the road are a bad deal, we do it every day. Everybody try to stay safe.

Larry

thank all of you he has been here for 11 days and the doctors say he has not made any improvement since he has been here his leg is broken and his arm he has mutiple fractures to his face brain is still swollen i pray he will get over this and live a normal life. he has farmed and raised cattle all his life. i can't see him living the rest of his life in a bed not being able to function. I have put this in God's hands

I'm so sorry..Many prayers coming your way.
Is the trucker under arrest?? He should be.

we have not heard from the trucker or his company since the accident. the trucker never hit his brakes even after he hit the tractor.

Latest posts