Farm tag

Help Support CattleToday:

Down in Dixie

Reaction score
With all the recent topics of feed costs to getting tags for your trailers it looks like you can put a farm tag on anything. Even got proof. A FARMTAG on the back of a Dodge Viper. I just wonder if farming paid for that Viper.7FAC56F3-ADBA-4A47-9FB8-CD9E27F78A46.jpeg

Yes. Mrs. Dodge Viper is 40 years younger than Mr. Farmer and has probably never even been near a cow or crop but reaps the benefits. She most likely has incredibly large boobs and the IQ of a gnat. Farming may not have fully paid for the Viper, but Mr. Farmer is going to die in a few years anyway, so he doesn't care. ;)

Yes. Mrs. Dodge Viper is 40 years younger than Mr. Farmer and has probably never even been near a cow or crop but reaps the benefits. She most likely has incredibly large boobs and the IQ of a gnat. Farming may not have fully paid for the Viper, but Mr. Farmer is going to die in a few years anyway, so he doesn't care. ;)
What is your point? :cool:

Some asshat in the town where I work has a car lot and I've seen either a Mercedes or BMW sitting out front of his place with a FARM USE plate on it a few times. Things like that just make it harder on those of us who use them for legitimate purposes.

Some asshat in the town where I work has a car lot and I've seen either a Mercedes or BMW sitting out front of his place with a FARM USE plate on it a few times. Things like that just make it harder on those of us who use them for legitimate purposes.
VA law does not recognize passenger type vehicles as being farm exempt. Code of Va 46.2- 665 Sec.B. SUVs can be "FAM USE", though.
It's very specific about what you can and cannot do while running no tags.

Is there some downside to that?
Sounds like a win-win for everyone involved.

or.........

mailorder.jpg

Last edited:
My wife wasn't mail order, but I did propose 6 days after we met. We've been married almost 34 years.
Wow! You need to share that story with us sometime. I was fairly smitten with my wife the first time we met but we still dated for 3 years before we got engaged. We've been married going on 36 years.

Wow! You need to share that story with us sometime. I was fairly smitten with my wife the first time we met but we still dated for 3 years before we got engaged. We've been married going on 36 years.

I had some friends who were big in trail riding, especially the week long one going into Houston in February for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The second year I went with them a girl who rode with us brought her co-worker along on the Friday evening when it kicked off. She'd never been to one before. We hit it off. She went back to work on Monday, but found us on Thursday morning and brought brownies before she went to work, and came back that evening. I proposed and she said yes. We got married three months later.

Almost 34 years later, with two children, and so far two grandchildren, and we're still hanging in there.

I had some friends who were big in trail riding, especially the week long one going into Houston in February for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The second year I went with them a girl who rode with us brought her co-worker along on the Friday evening when it kicked off. She'd never been to one before. We hit it off. She went back to work on Monday, but found us on Thursday morning and brought brownies before she went to work, and came back that evening. I proposed and she said yes. We got married three months later.

Almost 34 years later, with two children, and so far two grandchildren, and we're still hanging in there.
I met mine at a trail ride dance.