Fancy

Help Support CattleToday:

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT THEY HAVE UNTIL NOV.30TH.TO FILE WITH AQHA. I SAW THE OWNER AT THE IBHA WORLD SHOW HE TRIED TO MAKE SMALL TALK WITH MY DAUGHTER. SO HE KNOWS I WILL TAKE THEM TO COURT IF I DONT GET THE PAPERS. BUT MY QUESTION IS SINCE SHE ISN'T DUE TO FOALUNITL SPRING WHEN AM I SUPPOSED TO GET PAPERS ON THE BREEDING?

[email protected]

> I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT
> THEY HAVE UNTIL NOV.30TH.TO FILE
> WITH AQHA. I SAW THE OWNER AT THE
> IBHA WORLD SHOW HE TRIED TO MAKE
> SMALL TALK WITH MY DAUGHTER. SO HE
> KNOWS I WILL TAKE THEM TO COURT IF
> I DONT GET THE PAPERS. BUT MY
> QUESTION IS SINCE SHE ISN'T DUE TO
> FOALUNITL SPRING WHEN AM I
> SUPPOSED TO GET PAPERS ON THE
> BREEDING?

Write to the respective breed assoc. and ask for the foals paperwork.ie: AQHA will send you a packet for the breeder to fill out so all you will need to do is have the stallion owner sign and you will fill in the name choice etc. Both regs. will do this as a courtesy to you. Then take it in hand to the owner, so you will see it signed.I would call to make an appt. with them.The color reg will determine if your foal qualifies for color or not,before it will be reg. So he has nothing to loose unless he is afraid that the stallion dosn't through color with your type of mare. The stallion must throw 12 or 13 colored foals to get his perment papers,unless he has both parents that are reg. with the reg. and they already have perm papers. When I bred palamino colored horses I wouldn't issue colored papers until I saw if the foal was a palamino foal.

Best To You,Cindy

[email protected]

> I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT
> THEY HAVE UNTIL NOV.30TH.TO FILE
> WITH AQHA. I SAW THE OWNER AT THE
> IBHA WORLD SHOW HE TRIED TO MAKE
> SMALL TALK WITH MY DAUGHTER. SO HE
> KNOWS I WILL TAKE THEM TO COURT IF
> I DONT GET THE PAPERS. BUT MY
> QUESTION IS SINCE SHE ISN'T DUE TO
> FOALUNITL SPRING WHEN AM I
> SUPPOSED TO GET PAPERS ON THE
> BREEDING? I will depend on when the stud owner sends in his stud report to AQHA, the dead line is november 31, but he can send it in anytime before then. But your breeders certificate will come back to him. It will be up to him to get it to you. If he waits till the last day, it will take a couple months, I'd call AQHA around november and ask if he filed your mare on his report,if not tell them your perdicament oscar p.

[email protected]