Family reunion

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Just got back from my family reunion on my Dad's side of the family.
There was well over 100 people at the dinner.
Now I know the meaning of the saying, "Back in them Missouri Ozarks the only crop you raise is a little bit of he!! and a whole bunch of Kids."
:lol: :lol: :nod:

Cal

Kathie in Thorp":3jw6xd46 said:
Most of our family reunions, which happen annually, are good -- unless it's an election year!

We have family squabbles when a couple gets divorced but being cousins they end up at the same family reunion :)

cross_7":2cvedkga said:
Kathie in Thorp":2cvedkga said:
Most of our family reunions, which happen annually, are good -- unless it's an election year!

We have family squabbles when a couple gets divorced but being cousins they end up at the same family reunion :)

I have one of my 6 sibs way left politically, and another way right (further than me), and nieces/nephews similarly situated. Election years are ugly at family campout.

Calman":1jfs698j said:
denvermartinfarms":1jfs698j said:
What part of mo.

It was just out of Centerville mo. at Suttons Bluff Campground in the Mark Twain National Forest.

Cal

I was close to there last weekend. We ended up going to Council Bluff Lake. They have a nice little beach area that the kids enjoyed.

My family on my dad's side all we're from Reynolds county around Ellington and Centerville mo.
And on mothers side were all from around Salem.

Cal

Latest posts