Fall in Oklahoma~

Help Support CattleToday:

LimousinGirl

Reaction score
I ran around our place a few days ago snapping these pics.....fall in Oklahoma is truly gorgeous! :D
enjoy~ :)

right down below this fence on the other side of it is the road we live on....ya can't see it tho :)
6653.jpg

6649.jpg

you can see a little bit of one of the ponds in this one...
6654.jpg

our old dirt road
6657.jpg

leaves on the pond..
6651.jpg

6652.jpg

one of the 4-wheeler paths :)
6655.jpg

6650.jpg

6656.jpg

6658.jpg

and there ya have it! :)

Those pictures were beautiful. Boy do I remember those red dirt roads. Many fond memories of those Oklahoma Hills where many of my family still live today.
Tom

That road reminds me of the "Red Dirt Soap" my wife orders from the Red Dirt Soap Company in Oklahoma. Sweet smelling stuff and I guess it gets ya clean too. ;-)

Pretty pictures Limousin Girl. Ok. would be alright if the hills were taller, the hollows were deeper, and the trees were taller but they ain't so i guess i will have to stay over here in the Ozarks. :)

kerley":1haw6x63 said:
Those pictures were beautiful. Boy do I remember those red dirt roads. Many fond memories of those Oklahoma Hills where many of my family still live today.
Tom

Sounds like a Brooks and Dunn song. Oh wait it is a Brooks and Dunn song!

Thanks ya'll! Hey kerley, you used to live here?
TexasBred--yep, we got the red dirt alright! I didn't know about the red dirt soap, just knew you could get clothes dyed red from the dirt ;-) That's cool though.
Red bull....you're right, we don't have the tall hills & trees like you guys have. :) I DO love ya'lls tall pine tree's over there--and the mountains...but I'd still rather live in good old Oklahoma. lol! :)

Wow, thanks for the photos. You guys have some wonderful color. We're just starting to see some color down here and we won't have anything to match yours. :)

Absolutely beautiful, I remember traveling through Oklahoma in the fall and it was amazing.
We went from no spring, no summer ,straight to winter, no fall or colors at all.

Thank you for sharing.. :)

Limogirl...

Incredibly well taken photos... thanks for sharing them. I do miss the fall colors, but that's the only thing I miss about winters up north.

Every now and then we have a bit of color. Just one day,if the sun is shining from the right angle.. Good photos..Thanks

LimousinGirl":22sq10gp said:
Thanks ya'll! Hey kerley, you used to live here?
TexasBred--yep, we got the red dirt alright! I didn't know about the red dirt soap, just knew you could get clothes dyed red from the dirt ;-) That's cool though.
Red bull....you're right, we don't have the tall hills & trees like you guys have. :) I DO love ya'lls tall pine tree's over there--and the mountains...but I'd still rather live in good old Oklahoma. lol! :)
Kerley, I lived there for a short time when I was a kid. My cousins and I used to go to an old oil well and drain off the drip gas for the old pick-up. I have lots of family around Tulsa, Sapulpa and Bristow.
Tom.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":1y5pwocs said:
kerley":1y5pwocs said:
Tom

Sounds like a Brooks and Dunn song. Oh wait it is a Brooks and Dunn song!
Apparently I have not herd that song. Will you please sing it for us.

Latest posts