Fall Head Colds

Help Support CattleToday:

Herefordcross":38zn07m7 said:
I've got another darn head cold. Any secret remedies for the common cold. Allergic to Benedryl, Tavist D, Nyquil, Dayquil and few other things, this advil cold and sinus just ain't cuttin' it!

If you're sure it's not allergies, then try 1000 mg of vitamin C every day plus a daily vitamin formulated for men. If you're mistaking a head cold for allergies, try Alavert or Alavert D.

Herefordcross":1g2fwu0n said:
Just a good cold/ear infection Zithromyacin, Z pak, if it works as well as last time, this time tomorrow I will be feeling a lot better.

glad to hear that is all it is, even if you feel better don't do to much to soon, as it will only put you back to square one. I went on to long a walk yesterday with this darn knee and today it took all my efforts to get up out of bed, and stand on it. anyway take care ;-) Chris.

Herefordcross":23o6sfwe said:
Just a good cold/ear infection Zithromyacin, Z pak, if it works as well as last time, this time tomorrow I will be feeling a lot better.
If you take Musinex,it keeps the goop thinned out enough that it'll flow out that tiny ear tube--that and hot&sour soup,ginger tea,and tortilla chips and HOT salsa..or can you get such stuff??

Latest posts