Fall Colours

Help Support CattleToday:

CattleAnnie

Reaction score
I guess there isn't much merit to this post beyond the view, but it was so pretty out there this a.m. that I wanted to share the beauty with everyone.

Hpim3408.jpg

Take care.

Sure looks relaxing - would be a great place to just sit and think. Would make a great four seasons postcard as well. Nice place and hopefully your situation will turn soon so you can enjoy yourself as much as the rest of us do without the worry of a down market.

Spectacular view, one I could thoroughly enjoy with my .270 just waiting for that monster elk to walk out into range.

Cattle Annie
If you would invite me up to your place I would probaly go.
It's beautiful.

Cattle Annie, I hope you don't mind but I poached your beautiful picture for wall paper.

CattleAnnie":1cxmzq5q said:
I guess there isn't much merit to this post beyond the view, but it was so pretty out there this a.m. that I wanted to share the beauty with everyone.

Hpim3408.jpg

Take care.

Lovely view, can you post a full size version so I can save it to my harddrive, would like to have it in my wallpaper portfolio and this size loses some of the definition when it is made larger.

TIA

wow, looks beautiful..i love the fall colors...
very peaceful looking....and can't we all stand a little bit of peace and serenity sometimes......thanks for sharing the picture :D

samm

Hey Macon,

Tried to access Photobucket last night to add a full size version for those wanting a screensaver, but the website was down. I see it's up today, so I'll add the larger size of the image in a seperate post for those wanting it, if that's okay with you.

Take care.

CattleAnnie,

From where you are at to get this picture, how about again after lots of snow, and just before you hay? Anyone else here agree?

kjerckie":1ds9cuu5 said:
CattleAnnie,

From where you are at to get this picture, how about again after lots of snow, and just before you hay? Anyone else here agree?

Karen I have to agree with you on this one. Cattle Annie lives in Gods country. One day I may have to go visit her, if she'll invite me.
May be able to visit CRR and frenchie at the same time; people that I'm proud to call friends.

Latest posts