Fall calve pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
Went out on Sunday and snapped some pictures of the fall calves. Range from 2 months at the end of the month, too 1 week. Out of PB Simmy bull, can you guess what color he is? Still 3 more to calve that weren't in with bull till after Christmas.

This week old heifer I thought the coyotes got, but ended up finding her walking down the road ditch, calves do some crazy things.
011.JPG

Bull out of Angus cow.
012.JPG

14 year old cow with her 12th calf (bull)
014.JPG

The one standing is the nephew of the heifer laying next to him. Both nearly a perfect pair, to bad they're related.
017.JPG

Already got his winter coat on, he sure has been putting on the muscle.
018.JPG

Only one with white markings on the face.
019.JPG

Angus cow and heifer.
020.JPG

Out of a Lim-Ang cow...going to make a nice fence jumper. :lol2:
022.JPG

Mixed group.
023.JPG

and i'll throw in this picture of the yearling maine-ang bull.
021.JPG

https://plus.google.com/

From what I can see that maine-angus bull looks pretty nice. That is the cross we are trying to find for our new bull come spring. What percentage maine is he?

He's either 50% or 75% I will have to look at the paper for sure. He was going to be a steer, but I went a head and bought him off a friend last year as a bull for market price. Think he turned out pretty as bull.
If you offer me enough he might end up in your lot. :lol:

Seems like I remember some pictures of that bull when you bought him, if so he's turned out alot better than I would have expected. Great looking set of calves and some nice cows to.

Latest posts