IMG_20210731_121038127_HDR.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210731_121034427_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210731_121034427_HDR.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20210731_121032182.jpg
    IMG_20210731_121032182.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
No thank you as that is terrible. A restaurant that I really like I kind of believe their meat has something going on as it is not what it use to be. Those Pal's burger have went down hill.

d0a3bc05b909641a96c580d661e15175.jpg

No thank you as that is terrible. A restaurant that I really like I kind of believe their meat has something going on as it is not what it use to be. Those Pal's burger have went down hill.

d0a3bc05b909641a96c580d661e15175.jpg
I agree! The rest of my family loves Pals, but it's my least favorite place for a burger anymore. Meat just seems to be poor quality. Sweet tea and fries is the only thing I like from there now.

I agree! The rest of my family loves Pals, but it's my least favorite place for a burger anymore. Meat just seems to be poor quality. Sweet tea and fries is the only thing I like from there now.
I tried one of their Big Chickens, it was my first and last from there.

I used to love Pals burgers but the lines have been so long the past 2 years I haven't stopped. Hope they didn't change the chocolate milk shakes.

Anyone buying some lol this was in my local commissary

🙌🏾 (I'll go ahead put my hands up don't shoot before I answer) Yes, I eat some fake meat.... I've been a vegetarian for 4-5 years now. I used to love meat I'm talking only ate meat. I got to were it made me sick every time I ate it not sure what changed or why. Instead of making myself miserable by continuing to eat it I stopped eating meat. I really thought at first no way I would ever quit eating meat and I would go back to eatting it. The longer I went without eating meat the better I felt. I will occasionally eat the fake meats to get enough protein. Sam's Club did carry a vegetarian hamburger that was really delicious. That Happy's I told ya'll about makes a vegetarian burger it's the best I've ever had. I also enjoy jackfruit made like pulled pork bbq. You may be surprised how good that is. 🙌🏾 Sometimes you do what's best for your health not necessarily what taste good. If I only ate what taste good versus health choices I'd be on that 800-1000 pounds show.

🙌🏾 (I'll go ahead put my hands up don't shoot before I answer) Yes, I eat some fake meat.... I've been a vegetarian for 4-5 years now. I used to love meat I'm talking only ate meat. I got to were it made me sick every time I ate it not sure what changed or why. Instead of making myself miserable by continuing to eat it I stopped eating meat. I really thought at first no way I would ever quit eating meat and I would go back to eatting it. The longer I went without eating meat the better I felt. I will occasionally eat the fake meats to get enough protein. Sam's Club did carry a vegetarian hamburger that was really delicious. That Happy's I told ya'll about makes a vegetarian burger it's the best I've ever had. I also enjoy jackfruit made like pulled pork bbq. You may be surprised how good that is. 🙌🏾 Sometimes you do what's best for your health not necessarily what taste good. If I only ate what taste good versus health choices I'd be on that 800-1000 pounds show.
I'm just the opposite she'll.
I don't eat plants. Only large chunks of animals. I believe I eat healthy and eat what taste good..... 😋.......

I used to love Pals burgers but the lines have been so long the past 2 years I haven't stopped. Hope they didn't change the chocolate milk shakes.
Their lines here in town are longer than the chik fil a line. They'll be wrapped out of their parking lot and onto the 11-E. Their shakes are still good.

I'm just the opposite she'll.
I don't eat plants. Only large chunks of animals. I believe I eat healthy and eat what taste good..... 😋.......

I don't eat alot of plants...makes them cry. 😉 I never said meat wasn't healthy just don't agree with me. If it was up to me I'd drink coffee all day. 😁☕

Their lines here in town are longer than the chik fil a line. They'll be wrapped out of their parking lot and onto the 11-E. Their shakes are still good.

Never heard of Pal's...Google closest location 6 hours something away.

I wonder if you were bitten by a tick that causes meat allergy? It happens more often than many people realize.

A rather long and sickening read:

I read crap like that all the time when I trying to decide if my farm has a future. America was a big beef consumer per capita in the mid 70's and we were healthy. Now look at us! How can anyone blame our current health crisis on beef is beyond me.

wouldn't be surprised if feedlots were outlawed in the near future.

I read crap like that all the time when I trying to decide if my farm has a future. America was a big beef consumer per capita in the mid 70's and we were healthy. Now look at us! How can anyone blame our current health crisis on beef is beyond me.

wouldn't be surprised if feedlots were outlawed in the near future.
My feed lot won't be outlawed, I'm eating my Beef that's for sure.

Protein pancakes, fake meat, some salmon and fish some makes me 🤮, tuna, no milk little to no diary no eggs (🤢🤮), protein pancakes, coffee, matcha green tea, veggie sandwiches, veggie spaghetti, veggie chili, I said veggie doesn't actually means it had vegetables just not meat 😂 some does, (chili does) Eggplant parmesan, veggie quesedilla, skinny popcorn, protein shakes, stuff like that... Im really not a big eatter. I drink alot of water.

I get the dark chocolate have them with half avocado. Sounds weird but it's healthy. I'll do cinnamon butter on them too. 😋

Latest posts