Fake Football Score

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
UK 27 - Florida 16

Has to be fake. I watch local 18 news every night. When they cover sports, the local sports guys have painted a dreary picture of this year's team. Either they are better than these guys think or Florida stinks the place up.

After 31 years, it's finally over.

Florida fell 27-16 Saturday night to visiting Kentucky, ending the Gators' 31-game winning streak over the Wildcats -- the longest active winning streak over an opponent in FBS. Their last win prior to Saturday night was Nov. 15, 1986, four years before Steve Spurrier took over in Gainesville, for some perspective. It's the first win for Kentucky in Gainesville since 1979, which was when Jimmy Carter lived in the White House, if you needed a little more of that perspective to soak in from this moment.

Florida couldn't run the football and Kentucky sure can, wow can't say that too often. The UK QB looked pretty crabby game 1 but ended up shining in game 2. First UK win in Gainesville in my lifetime and first win over the Gators since I was 5.

Looking more and more like my vols are going to be cellar dwellers. Usually at the end of the season they take the cats, dores and some other d2 team out and the coach saves his job. Maybe BB season will be better.....

I am not sure how long Mullen will last. They didn't like him when he was there before and his wife made some pretty disparaging comments about Gainsville. With that said, hard times couldn't happen to a better team than Florida!!!! Give Tennessee a chance Pruitt knows what he is doing, but there will be some growing pains. WVU is ranked #14 after all.

TennesseeTuxedo":q5gydm1p said:
sim.-ang.king":q5gydm1p said:
So are you saying the Underbelly of Kentucky finally has a chance to win it all?

No, just that Florida has really fallen on hard times.

It was funny on the sports section of the news Sunday. A win like that causes the pendulum to swing too far to the positive side. I don't follow sports avidly especially football but my guess is that they will get a dose of reality.

Speaking of Kentucky, Western Kentucky lost to UMaine!!!! Kind of a big deal for an FCS team to beat an FBS even if they're not very strong. I've got to say, I'm happy for my alma mater.

Latest posts