Facts about doctors

Help Support CattleToday:

MR3

Reaction score
A. The number of physicians in the US is 700,000.
B. Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year is 120,000.
C. Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171 ( US Dept. of Health & Human Services ).

Think about this:

A. The number of gun owners in the US is 80,000,000
B. The number of accidental gun deaths per year ( all age groups ) is 1,500.
C. The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .0000188.

Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR.

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors before this gets out of hand.

P.S. As a public health measure, we have withheld the statistics on Lawyers for fear that the shock could cause people to seek medical attention.

MR3 said:
C. Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171 ( US Dept. of Health & Human Services ).

Agree! I keep trying to convince my best Vet to be my personal physician! ... Vet says they don't do people...darn.

Gun ownership is our constitutional right in spite of what the anti-gun activists keep polluting our minds with. International facts show that those countries that have outlawed personal weapons have a significantly higher crime rate! Can't the ANTI-gun people SEE this? In Texas gun ownership (and the Right to Carry Concealed) is as acceptable as wearing clothes in public.

Running Arrow Farm":w78upvgt said:
MR3":w78upvgt said:

Agree! I keep trying to convince my best Vet to be my personal physician! ... Vet says they don't do people...darn.

I have quite a few clients who ask me medical questions pertaining to themselves, or state they wish I was their doctor. I say that the first thing I'd do is castrate them to solve their problems. They usually mumble that it's a good thing I'm only their vet! :eek:
V

MR3 where did you get the stats? I'm doing a paper on the fight against gun control and another one on the Beef industry prior to 1940. I was just trying to verify your stats so I could use them in the one paper.

Vicki the Vet":27ephsuo said:
Running Arrow Farm":27ephsuo said:
MR3":27ephsuo said:

I have quite a few clients who ask me medical questions pertaining to themselves, or state they wish I was their doctor. I say that the first thing I'd do is castrate them to solve their problems. They usually mumble that it's a good thing I'm only their vet! :eek:

OUCH Vicki! Guess your "few" clients are wild redneck boys that can't keep their hands at "Parade Rest"...lol.
V

Jake":1rg1w8be said:
MR3 where did you get the stats? I'm doing a paper on the fight against gun control and another one on the Beef industry prior to 1940. I was just trying to verify your stats so I could use them in the one paper.

That post was sent to me from my Nephew. Not sure where it originated from. I will see him in the morning and if I find out any thing I will E-mail you.

Rod

Latest posts