Fact or Myth - A poll

Help Support CattleToday:

Is it true when you get lost you will go in circles?

• Yes - This is a fact

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • No - This is a myth

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • How should I know, I've never been lost

Votes: 20 39.2%

• Total voters
Aaron":2f8a4bbg said:
denvermartinfarms":2f8a4bbg said:
I guess it's probably right about the walking, but driving in a strait line wouldn't be hard.

Really? I challenge you to go into a field, pick a spot at the other end of it and drive to that spot blindfolded. I doubt you'll make it to exact spot you picked. I bet even in 100 yards you could be up to 10 feet off the mark. :nod:

I am with you can't be done for any distance. It's hard to keep a boat coarse in a fog without constantly looking at the compass.

Caustic Burno":btwpqt27 said:
Aaron":btwpqt27 said:
denvermartinfarms":btwpqt27 said:
I guess it's probably right about the walking, but driving in a strait line wouldn't be hard.

Really? I challenge you to go into a field, pick a spot at the other end of it and drive to that spot blindfolded. I doubt you'll make it to exact spot you picked. I bet even in 100 yards you could be up to 10 feet off the mark. :nod:

I am with you can't be done for any distance. It's hard to keep a boat coarse in a fog without constantly looking at the compass.
In a boat sometimes even without fog. I don;t know how many times I've sighted to the point I wanted to get to and kept aiming straight at it and looked at my wake and it's got a bow in it