f150fatboy ?

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown":1n0qt1q4 said:
f150fatboy are those cows in your avatar yours;and if so are they Lakenvelders?
No, the pic in the avatar was in the avatar gallery. I'm not sure if they are Lakenvelders or not. The ones I have are Belted Galloway crosses. Some with red angus and red angus/hereford. I'd like to have to two in the avatar though.
Hope this helps.

f150fatboy

Thanks ,I was just wondering as my husband father raises full bloods in The Netherlands and you don't see many around here.

hillsdown":3ivempla said:
Thanks ,I was just wondering as my husband father raises full bloods in The Netherlands and you don't see many around here.

Hillsdown the ones in your avatar look like British Whites?. Lovely breed of cow.

chrisy":1n4k7ovr said:
hillsdown":1n4k7ovr said:

Hillsdown the ones in your avatar look like British Whites?. Lovely breed of cow.

Chris if you are talking about the calf in my avatar that is Apple Blossom and she is a deep pedigree Holstein; and a little darling like her mommy.But sadly with the market the way it is she will probably be sold in a couple of months and will enter the show ring.

Latest posts