Ezall

Help Support CattleToday:

Yup.. I bought it reluctantly, but love it now! Works really good to get out any deep dirt.. and will save you lots of scrubbing. The shampoo is a little pricey, but you don't have to use as much as you'd think.

You can find them pretty reasonably at some of the discount tack stores.

I have the EQ Solutions foamer and I like it. I just use Sullivans clear choice in mine.

Some one said that it makes the hair too soft, and you can't get it pop or stay popped on the body. You guys have that problem?

blranch":mi2sbgvv said:
Some one said that it makes the hair too soft, and you can't get it pop or stay popped on the body. You guys have that problem?

No, because I use the clear choice.

You can use any shampoo in the foamer as long as you dilute it where it is thin enough for the foamer to pull it through the orifice. We use the EZall because it is easier to find at the stores than EQ Solutions. EZall and EQ Solutions are basically the same formula. I like both because they will remove manure and grass stains.

I also use VO5 Shampoo (Volume formula) and dilute it with water. It makes a dark animal shine and fluffs the hair. It works for us for Blow & Go shows. It is cheap about $1.00 per bottle. The VO5 Kiwi Lime Shampoo is good too.

The foamers are worth the money. I still have the first one I bought and it is over 5 years old.

I also use VO5 Shampoo (Volume formula) and dilute it with water. It makes a dark animal shine and fluffs the hair. It works for us for Blow & Go shows. It is cheap about $1.00 per bottle. The VO5 Kiwi Lime Shampoo is good too.

I'm assuming that you put it in and leave it or blow it out then?
Wouldnt this be pretty much the same effect as a kleen sheen would have?

Latest posts