ez trail bale feeder

Help Support CattleToday:

northcreek

Reaction score
I am currently looking at an ez trail bale carrier/feeder. I have never seen one in person but looked online and the concept seems great. I am curious if anyone has used one or even seen one. Also what are opinions on using bale feeders? I am looking to put this in a more remote location so I don't have to drive a tractor over every day. Thanks

Some people love them. Some don't. I've never used one. I would think they would be very convenient, which is worth something. They generally make a muddy mess if not moved very regularly. Some studies have shown them to be the most wasteful way of feeding hay. Idk if these studies are accurate. I assume it's feom cows getting a mouthful and then stepping back to chew and dropping some hay. Don't know why it would be any worse than a hay ring but the studies say that it was. I do know that they are somewhat aggravating to clean out if you have any hay buildup left in/on the trailer floor. But I'm sure they have their place in some operations.

Rollin hills, the one you have is the one I am considering. I liked the fact you could haul hay as well as feed.

Latest posts