EZ-All Shampoo

Help Support CattleToday:

ENNOT

Reaction score
Anybody use this? I bought a gallon of it, but know if it really gets them real clean without a little scrubbin. That foamer sure foams them up though!

I have only used it once and really liked it. Did you know that you aren't really supposed to wet them before you wash with it? The water sends all the dirt to the skin and it is harder to wash out. But if you just start off straight away with the EZall soap it takes the dirt out before it has a chance to get pushed down into the hair. I would love to use it more, I just can't afford to. :D

Colorado2008":2ucb33k0 said:
I have only used it once and really liked it. Did you know that you aren't really supposed to wet them before you wash with it? The water sends all the dirt to the skin and it is harder to wash out. But if you just start off straight away with the EZall soap it takes the dirt out before it has a chance to get pushed down into the hair. I would love to use it more, I just can't afford to. :D
Definetly good stuff, but expensive - I like to use it after breaking down w/ hocus pocus on show day

EDIT: Grammar

EDIT: We always wet down too ENOT

I didn't know that you are not supposed to wet them down. I usually rinse them out real well, put the stuff on and scrub anyways. Not sure how much longer I will use it, it is a bit spendy.

If you use it right it is not that expensive and a great product.

The key is don't wet them first just spray them with the foam and let it set for a couple of minutes before you rinse. You also need to change the inserts that it comes with depending on your water pressure.

A gallon goes along way if you use it right

We bought it for the first time before the fair and LOVED it. We used it on the horses, pigs and cows. The only problem I had was with the applicator... they give you little gaskets to go in the head that regulates the soap to the water pressure. I don't think I had the right one in but didn't have time to mess with playing with it. I think I should have had more soap coming out. Nonetheless... loved it.

I bought one after seeing them at Denver. Nifty deals, but like mentioned, can be pricey. But then, what ISN'T pricey with show calves??

Those are pretty much the greatest invention ever. along wiyh the new product "its gone" what we do is pick up a bunch of cheap condtioner and soem vineger. then each time you rinse put some conditioner and vineger. and then spary them with it. its great. then shampo is awsome just spray them with th efoamer and it cleans them wiht out scrubbing.

We like it but it seemed this summer after we used it several weeks in a row that the hair just wouldn't 'pop', it was too soft. We switched to Joy and that fixed it. Love EZ-all for the dirty animals.

Chris H":1g5u24bv said:
We like it but it seemed this summer after we used it several weeks in a row that the hair just wouldn't 'pop', it was too soft. We switched to Joy and that fixed it. Love EZ-all for the dirty animals.
yes it does seem to do that so i would only wash with ezall every once in a while. and then just put a normal shampoo like clear choice in it. but we use the foamer all the time

I use (and sell) EQ - basically the same stuff. As said, if used correctly, it's not very costly (after initial investment of the foamer tool)
You DO NOT need any conditioner OR vinegar if you use this product. The conditioner is already in it and it is NOT A SOAP, so you do not need the vinegar rinse.
As said, you should foam it on to a dry animal - let set about 5 minutes - than rinse off. The only thing you should have to SCRUB would be feet or manure balls. The main thing is RINSE - RINSE - RINSE - till the water is running clear.
Clubby people like to use EQ Soil Release instead of the EQ Body Wash. It is the exact same product, just doesn't have the conditioner in it.

i would only wash with th eezall once a week just like all other shampoos. and then i would rinse the calf every day and each time you rinse put some condtioner and vinegar in the foamer so you can codtion their hair.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":582cu9ta said:
Actually, you can wash as much as you need. If you have a problem with dandruff or dry hair, just re-apply the foam and LEAVE IT ON. Brush it in & blow dry. It is not a SOAP.
Maybe ezall is different. We used EZ All on our calves a few years ago. Foamed them while dry, rinsed till water ran clear. Worked wonders, but they all developed dandruff. Stopped using it after that. Havent had a dandruff problem since.

Latest posts