Extreme Cold Weather Affect

Help Support CattleToday:

I guess when it fail through it might have thrashed around trying to get out and the bank caved in around her covering all of her up except for its head.
I've had several of those underground beaver dens on my place cave in unexpectedly. Have not had any cattle problems from them but did scare the crap out of me once when one gave way while I was driving a backhoe/loader combo.

I've had several of those underground beaver dens on my place cave in unexpectedly. Have not had any cattle problems from them but did scare the crap out of me once when one gave way while I was driving a backhoe/loader combo.
I know a row crop farmer who messed the steering up on a big 150 or 200 hp john deer tractor when it fail in a beaver den as he was turning around in one of his corn fields. There was a creek at the end of that feild he was turning around in that had a beaver den.

Made of concrete blocks. Cool in the summer but warm & insulated in the winter with bedding - just scrape it out. Clearly, I don't "put" them in there.;) Bulls are in that pasture until it's time to move all but the heifer bull, when I move the heifers over.View attachment 4784View attachment 4785
Thanks for posting the picture. When i get some spare time I am going to set up some shelters like yours. I like the design you have.

Latest posts