Extending Unemployment Bennies

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
"Extending unemployment benefits would add 600,000 new jobs to our economy" Nancy Pelosi

I really can't figure out which is more confusing. :???:

He's some one's son, maybe?? And that's the way liberals think, what wrong with that Jo??
A bunch or morons live in this country.

I bet his daddy is so proud.

I had a fella walk in one day wanting a job. He had a chain through his nose that went to his ear. Doubt you can imagine the temptation I faced wanting to snatch it. He wore those saggy britches and had his ball cap on cocked off to one side. He was just the guy I was looking to hire so rather than filling out his dept of labor paper verifying he had tried to find work I told him I'd like a copy of his resume. After getting a blank puzzled look on his face he said he would and he left. He must have been hired shortly after leaving cause he never sent me his resume.

In all reality what kind of job can someone looking like him find. You can't have someone looking like that working where the public can see him. A customers first impression would not be very good.

I know I will be chastized probably but I wouldnt let him work for me for multiple reasons a because those piercings are a snag hazzard while doing tree work and I don't want him to be the " Face " of my business I want people to think about the quality work they had done not the crazy azz looking fellow with holes in his head and tattoos. I think his career should be in a tattoo or piercing shop or circus with the other freaks

skyhightree1":2nhooywx said:
I know I will be chastized probably but I wouldnt let him work for me for multiple reasons a because those piercings are a snag hazzard while doing tree work and I don't want him to be the " Face " of my business I want people to think about the quality work they had done not the crazy azz looking fellow with holes in his head and tattoos. I think his career should be in a tattoo or piercing shop or circus with the other freaks

I can understand your concerns Sky. You need someone who has experience in felling trees like this fella. He's so good he doesn't even need a hard hat.

Our policy was always no jewelry and no visible tattoos on the job. They were informed of this at the start of the interview. More than a few walked away at that point. They just couldn't comprehend why that was an issue for us. Some asked "didn't we made exceptions for new construction or commercial work?! Nope!
Wedding rings were allowed but most of our guys didn't wear them to work anyway.

Jogeephus":2vdd06r0 said:
skyhightree1":2vdd06r0 said:

I can understand your concerns Sky. You need someone who has experience in felling trees like this fella. He's so good he doesn't even need a hard hat.

:lol2: Where are the "after" photos, Joe!!!
Makes you wonder how some people survive to adulthood....:roll:

Jogeephus":22ziisup said:
skyhightree1":22ziisup said:

Not only is he good enough that he doesn't need a hard hat. He is able to fall a tree against the opposite way it want to go simply by cutting it to go that direction. Fallers with that skill are in high demand.

Jogeephus":1t65g90b said:
skyhightree1":1t65g90b said:

Jo I hope that hes a friend of yours I would like to offer him a full time job its not everyday you see skills such as that. :lol:

The pictures above are becoming more and more the norm.

After all, we have consistently told people that their self esteem is far more important than actually getting out in the world and surviving and being productive.

As has been said - "With self esteem you can get a government handout to survive - while the other idiots work to pay MY way".

Becoming quite common over the western world. In fact - if my memory serves me correctly - most western countries are now paying more than 40% of their populations some sort of social assistance - on my back and yours.

It will simply increase over the remainder of my life time and yours.

Bez

CottageFarm":2uxjerca said:
Our policy was always no jewelry and no visible tattoos on the job. They were informed of this at the start of the interview. More than a few walked away at that point. They just couldn't comprehend why that was an issue for us. Some asked "didn't we made exceptions for new construction or commercial work?! Nope!
Wedding rings were allowed but most of our guys didn't wear them to work anyway.
And if you can get them to remove all those rings look at all the "loops" in the skin you have to stick a finger in and lead them from the shade to the heat. ;-)

That just makes me sad. You really have to hate yourself to do something like that.

That kid was a clean canvas a few years back if someone had just taken the time.

TexasBred":3gkkz3no said:
CottageFarm":3gkkz3no said:
And if you can get them to remove all those rings look at all the "loops" in the skin you have to stick a finger in and lead them from the shade to the heat. ;-)

Apparently the type that goes to the lengths like the young man in Jo's photo aren't interested in anything requiring physical labor. We were fortunate enough to have never had any with that "look" show up for an interview. Or maybe they just never made it past the phone interview!! Sooooo glad we don't have to deal with having employees anymore.

And Bez hit the nail on the head. Piercings and tattoos are, sadly, becoming mainstream.

Somebody please explain to me why some of these good lookin young men and beautiful women
want to look like a freak. I have seen some young women here that would have been drop dead gorgeous
they look like circus clowns that fell face first in a tackle box.
I know every generation wants to rebel to some extent this stuff never washes off even with Comet.
There home life must be pathetic at best.
Can you imagine how pretty they are going to look in their golden years.

Latest posts