Explosion in West,tx fertilizer plant

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":1lnnqnng said:
That's cuz it's been a long time since Grant Teaff was Baylor coach and told Notre Dame: "Today, God is a Baptist".
Don't know what's wrong with the Baptist. I'm not in that camp...but have gone to the Baptist church my wife was associated with. I'll tell you, the "praise" music they use SUCKS...and the old generation in the church doesn't like it!

1982vett":161bvjwk said:
greybeard":161bvjwk said:
That's cuz it's been a long time since Grant Teaff was Baylor coach and told Notre Dame: "Today, God is a Baptist".
Don't know what's wrong with the Baptist. I'm not in that camp...but have gone to the Baptist church my wife was associated with. I'll tell you, the "praise" music they use SUCKS...and the old generation in the church doesn't like it!

Well next time you are over this way drop in. I promise everything I lead is old time.
Will even feed you. You won't be at the Baptist church. Nothing against my Baptist brethern as I was drug through the Baptist church door's by one grandma many times.

Best church music I ever heard was in a little baptist church I use to attend some with a girl friend at the time many years ago. I'll never forget they used a little paper back hymn book called Heavenly Highways. Those folks could make some beautiful music. Of course they had some very good singers too. I'm one of those that has to work hard to even "make a joyful noise". :lol2:

Bush Library at SMU will hold it's dedication Thursday also....so the big O will be in the state anyway.

1982vett":1ciowuh9 said:
Bush Library at SMU will hold it's dedication Thursday also....so the big O will be in the state anyway.

He is also the keynote speaker at the PLANNED PARENTHOOD ANNUAL GALA in Dallas tomorrow night. :mad:

Latest posts