Exercise

Help Support CattleToday:

Farm Fence Solutions":3iq1i4vf said:
Rafter S":3iq1i4vf said:
I do 12 ounce curls almost every evening. Does that count?

Depends on how many reps per set. :lol: I was home alone last Friday night and a couple of neighbors stopped by to visit that I hadn't seen this summer. They wanted to prime the pump for the big wedding in the neighborhood that was happening on Saturday evening. That was a couple of high rep sets.

Back in the day, one set would only be 2 or 3 reps. Now, it could be more like 20. Guess I am learning how to take my time and build strength.

Rafter S":1huptbkd said:
It helps but the 16 oz curls are a little bit better and you don't have to stop and reload so often. ;-)

I remember back when I was falling timber how we use to laugh at the people who went to the gym. But I don't think we realized we were getting hours of cardio everyday. I stay busy now but there is a difference. Back then job security was how much sweat dripped off the end of your nose on a 40 degree day. Now if sweat is dripping off my nose it is because it is hot outside. Not because I am running. If I break into a sweat on a 40 degree day now, I slow down.

TexasBred":2nuc08ot said:
Rafter S":2nuc08ot said:
It helps but the 16 oz curls are a little bit better and you don't have to stop and reload so often. ;-)

That makes sense, but my 12 ounce curls are in glass containers, which are heavier than the aluminum ones, so that makes it better. I think.

I love walking. My neighbors stop and say hi when they pass me walking, their in truck or fourwheelers. Everytime they ask me why I'm walking and I simply tell them I enjoy it. Didn't think it was earth shattering. Take my good dog with me.

Injuries have made me put up the free weights for awhile but not forever

CaddoFarms":17wosy7m said:
I love walking. My neighbors stop and say hi when they pass me walking, their in truck or fourwheelers. Everytime they ask me why I'm walking and I simply tell them I enjoy it. Didn't think it was earth shattering. Take my good dog with me.

Injuries have made me put up the free weights for awhile but not forever

I walk sometimes too, but not run. I've told people "If you ever see me running down the road stop and help, because something is chasing me."

Latest posts