Excited

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Had the vet out today to ultrasound the 4 cows we AI'd.
We got better then zero as we first thought. Got 50%. Now I know a lot of you guys do better, but for us having a score of 50% that is pretty good for us. :D Hoping for better next year. :D
We are not going to try to re-breed the other 2 cows AI, because our new bull took care of that for us. :D
Vet was not 100% positive, but he is pretty sure that the other 2 have been bred by the bull.

Going to be a pretty exciting calving next year. We will have calves from our Churchill bull, calves from GH Rambo and calves from our Diemert bull. I can hardly wait. :D :D :D

I luv herefords, do you have any pictures of your Churchill bull? I would love to see him! I have a few cows that go back to churchill but I cant find anyone around here that has that line anymore.

I luv herfrds":2dc1vu5w said:
Had the vet out today to ultrasound the 4 cows we AI'd.
We got better then zero as we first thought. Got 50%. Now I know a lot of you guys do better, but for us having a score of 50% that is pretty good for us. :D Hoping for better next year. :D
We are not going to try to re-breed the other 2 cows AI, because our new bull took care of that for us. :D
Vet was not 100% positive, but he is pretty sure that the other 2 have been bred by the bull.

Going to be a pretty exciting calving next year. We will have calves from our Churchill bull, calves from GH Rambo and calves from our Diemert bull. I can hardly wait. :D :D :D

congrats on the A-I. But Rambo? I thought you were downsizing in the frame dept.? I thought he was a frame 7 or bigger? Nothing wrong with him that I know of just big.

JHH we bred a cow that is a frame score 4 and a 5. I see over the backs of both cows. Knersie said to only breed those that are small frame scores because of his size. We want to add some more muscle into the herd. And being honest, I want to sell one of his steer calves to our vet's daughter so hopefully she can take Grand Champion or Reserve with him. :D :oops:

SWSFHerefords here's pic of him when we got him. Not the best one.

Churchill Domino 7139T
111008029.jpg

Latest posts