Ever Think You Bloated?

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
I'm one to only eat dinner and supper but yesterday I ate all dad gum day long.I'm sure not used to standing at the feed trough all day, but that's how it went with family and friends.About 7:00 PM I thought I was gonna have to be treated for Bloat. I sat back in a recliner and wondered why I did that to myself. Glad Christmas is only once a year.

crowder i stayed at the feed trough all day long like you.an when i got in my recliner i bloated good an didnt move less i had to.i ate a good bit today as well.an ill keep eating till the food is gone.

Yesterday I was so busy making sure all my guests were looked after that I hardly ate, BUT at 10 pm I was hungry so I made myself a huge plate of all the left overs and had a delicious meal while watching one of my favorite movies The Sting.. :D I paid for it all night, serves me right for eating that much let alone that late..I was tempted around 2 am to pop a bloat eez.. :lol: Hubby has been pigging out for three days already, it goes something like cheesecake, then eatmore square bars, then butter tarts ,then more cheese cake and in between is caesars and now his new concoction----bailey's-kahlua-rum--and egg nog..YUK..

Tis the season :santa: and thankfully it is over next year.. :help: :banana:

hillsdown":3th96tuh said:
Yesterday I was so busy making sure all my guests were looked after that I hardly ate, BUT at 10 pm I was hungry so I made myself a huge plate of all the left overs and had a delicious meal while watching one of my favorite movies The Sting.. :D I paid for it all night, serves me right for eating that much let alone that late..I was tempted around 2 am to pop a bloat eez.. :lol: Hubby has been pigging out for three days already, it goes something like cheesecake, then eatmore square bars, then butter tarts ,then more cheese cake and in between is caesars and now his new concoction----bailey's-kahlua-rum--and egg nog..YUK..

Tis the season :santa: and thankfully it is over next year.. :help: :banana:

I guess the egg nog is so he doesn't have to share. :lol:

Crowderfarms":1030tp2d said:
I'm one to only eat dinner and supper but yesterday I ate all dad gum day long.I'm sure not used to standing at the feed trough all day, but that's how it went with family and friends.About 7:00 PM I thought I was gonna have to be treated for Bloat. I sat back in a recliner and wondered why I did that to myself. Glad Christmas is only once a year.

Actually Crowder what you've just described is part of a very effective diet . You see, I was told I needed to be 100 lbs overweight to be elgible for gastric bypass, the way I figure it I'm only about 25 lbs away . New Years should just about do it ;-) .

Larry

larryshoat":2yp38nwi said:
Crowderfarms":2yp38nwi said:

Actually Crowder what you've just described is part of a very effective diet . You see, I was told I needed to be 100 lbs overweight to be elgible for gastric bypass, the way I figure it I'm only about 25 lbs away . New Years should just about do it ;-) .

Larry

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Alice

all my neices an nephews tell me im big enough tobe santa.even with my beard graying out.

I'm not too bad on Christmas - I am busy and so don't eat. Boxing Day is another story. Today I fed quick and then spent the day eating. Leftovers, chocolate, cookies, soooo much turkey... What is really disgusting is that thinking about it I just feel like going and grabbing more turkey. :help:

I took it easy on Christmas. We fixed some filet mignon from Omaha Steaks (highly recommended) on the grill and baked taters and mixed vegetables. I felt so much better than my normal eat-all-day Christmas. My Mother made peanut butter fudge so now I will reverse my non-bloat with the fudge and a quart of cold milk.

I just bonded with the house cats and followed their lead. Now I understand why they are so tired and have to sleep all day. I stayed away from the sweets but the prime rib and mushrooms were my undoing. Between all the pies and cakes and other goodies on the counters tempations are great.

I haven't bloated in several years now. The last time I bloated, I hurt for 2 days. At that time, I decided not to ever do that again...

We always have a carbohydrate fest on holidays at our place. Sure we've got turkey, but a feller on the Atkins diet would be out of luck around here. Cornbread dressing, cheese grits, corn cassorole, rolls, and the occasional green bean smothered in some good stuff. Top all that off with a gallon of tea and some strawberry pie, and I was nearly in a coma. I had to let me belt out a notch yesterday. Gotta slow down.

There's an easy way to overcome the bloat. You sit on the crapper with 3 gallons of water and a good book. You keep drinking the water till you can get your stomach to do a stomach flush. At this point it all comes out the back door and you put on a gas mask. You will send most of the food out of your system and a lot of it will be undigested so you don't get all the fat you ate. You will feel better about 30 min after words...

If you try this don't travel to far from a crapper for an hour or so because you will not be able to hold back the rest that's working it way out.

All this talk about food made me hungry so I heated up some turky and stuffing. I wieghed myself this morning and after all the junk food I've been eating the last three days I havn't gained a pound. Guess I'll just keep going then and have some pumkin pie with lots of whipped cream for dessert. :)

I'm sorry skyline. I didn't even think about that or I would of not posted that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No worries MG. It'll take more than that for me to go off my feed. Grilled chicken, baked beans, rice, and fruit salad tonight. I gotta slow down...

Never stuff myself silly can't see the point in it as you only pay with a bad stomach, and my sugars would be to high. Hardly ate at all this year have been running around like a headless chook getting baby things. She is a little cutie but caught us all on the hop. in being 5 weeks early.

Skyline I think you need some delved eggs to go wit all that. You got the beans to get the gas and need the eggs to give it the right smell.

mobgrazer":3qfot85f said:
Skyline I think you need some delved eggs to go wit all that. You got the beans to get the gas and need the eggs to give it the right smell.

There you go again... :lol:

Latest posts