Ever since........

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Ever since the Iso/Caustic love fest there has been a strange banner ad across the top of the page for pastel colored tutus.
Man Macon, your advertising protocols really is thensitive.

hooknline":3pzdobqb said:
Ever since the Iso/Caustic love fest there has been a strange banner ad across the top of the page for pastel colored tutus.

I noticed that too!! I'm glad to know they aren't just showing up on my computer. :lol:

The first time I saw it I thought "what the heck is this"? I've seen some odd-ball ads on here, but that one is a doozy. :lol:

Katherine

Mine had a pic of a girl for a singles sight. She had the right equipment too, although it looked like it might have been installed "aftermarket".

Larry

Workinonit Farm":2lgxavu9 said:
hooknline":2lgxavu9 said:

I noticed that too!! I'm glad to know they aren't just showing up on my computer. :lol:

The first time I saw it I thought "what the heck is this"? I've seen some odd-ball ads on here, but that one is a doozy. :lol:

Katherine

You girl's have been searching some no no sight's for those banners to pop up for yall.

jedstivers":29z8g0gw said:
larryshoat":29z8g0gw said:
Mine had a pic of a girl for a singles sight. She had the right equipment too, although it looked like it might have been installed "aftermarket".

Larry
I get a lot of those. Wonder why? :lol:

:lol2: I don't know, but at least we ain't getting pastel colored tutus :lol2: .

Larry

Caustic Burno":n7ggjnpy said:
You girl's have been searching some no no sight's for those banners to pop up for yall.

Hmmmm well, if that's the case, I know where I've been, I think I'll have to ask the husband just what kind of so-called RC Airplane sites he's been visiting. :lol2: :lol:

Katherine

Now that you mention it, the popup ads around the edges of this "cattle" site seem to be strangely related to past Google searches I've done such as for a ceiling fan...

I can understand seeing a Crystalyx ad on a cattle site but to have an ad show up for an uncattle related product that is obviously a result of something else I have looked up in the past makes me very concerned about privacy issues.

Something inside me says I REALLY don't like the idea this site is keeping track of other things I have looked up which are frankly no one else's business!

Jmho. Jim

SRBeef":3nri7t3i said:
Now that you mention it, the popup ads around the edges of this "cattle" site seem to be strangely related to past Google searches I've done such as for a ceiling fan...

I can understand seeing a Crystalyx ad on a cattle site but to have an ad show up for an uncattle related product that is obviously a result of something else I have looked up in the past makes me very concerned about privacy issues.

Something inside me says I REALLY don't like the idea this site is keeping track of other things I have looked up which are frankly no one else's business!

Jmho. Jim

We are being watched. Orwell at his best.

That is the way Google bot works. They search everything and they keep a list of what you look up. That is how you get "fast" results when you do a google search. Not only google by the way, but any search engine bot.

I'm telling you. No way no how did I search tutus. And this is on my phone so no one else has access to it. Nor did I search for a date. Must be Iso's picture that google is picking up on. He is a little fruity. Or maybe it was because I types out Pom poms.