Ever have trouble crossing a bridge with a horse?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
You should see this photo by Peter McBride! A man is walking across a log bridge in Tibet high over a river. Three pack mules are following-no halter,leadrope,just strideing nonchalantly across this thing that I'd have to crawl across. The photo is in the April'08
issue of National Geograph Adventure....I'm sorry I can't figgure out how to find it,but it's remarkable..

No, but recently I had some trouble crossing the Missouri River! Kinda wish there would have been a bridge available.

MistyMorning":10tdejne said:
No, but recently I had some trouble crossing the Missouri River! Kinda wish there would have been a bridge available.
Tequila?

john250":31k95d9v said:
MistyMorning":31k95d9v said:

And here I always thought you just parted the waters.

I don't, my old nag does, the flying leap into the river sent the horn bag flying (camera in there) and thankfully the rest of the group was standing around doing this :eek: so no record of the event exists.

newrancher":31k95d9v said:

Not until after the unfortunate event.

peg4x4":31cm09dq said:
You should see this photo by Peter McBride! A man is walking across a log bridge in Tibet high over a river. Three pack mules are following-no halter,leadrope,just strideing nonchalantly across this thing that I'd have to crawl across. The photo is in the April'08
issue of National Geograph Adventure....I'm sorry I can't figgure out how to find it,but it's remarkable..

I tried to find this picture, sounds like a pretty cool picture. I couldn't find the one your post is about, but I sure enjoyed his other pictures. He's got some pretty unique perspectives.

Ryan

I'm gonna keep trying to find it on line...altho I won't know how to show it to anybody :oops: No computer skills..
But if you can come across that issue. I found this at the library.
I know the other mules are just following the leader,and do this from foals,but how on earth did they get that first ever mule over that,and calm enough for others to follow!

Latest posts