Ever have one of those days

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
Ever have one of those days where you just can't stand being around people?

FarmGirl10":39amvblb said:
I rarely have a day when I CAN stand poeple

Lol, glad I am not the only one. :mad: Plus its amazing how quickly people can forget what you have done for them...

FarmGirl10":1i2ms6ao said:
Lol, glad I am not the only one. :mad: Plus its amazing how quickly people can forget what you have done for them...
A perfect example would be one's own Children.
~Tom

kerley":3rwa6raj said:
FarmGirl10":3rwa6raj said:
~Tom

A perfect example would a husband that ran out on you after 30 + years of you giving him your love, dedication and loyalty. :shock:
~Trying to move on

bretsam":13mgf6k0 said:
kerley":13mgf6k0 said:
FarmGirl10":13mgf6k0 said:
~Tom

A perfect example would a husband that ran out on you after 30 + years of you giving him your love, dedication and loyalty. :shock:
~Trying to move on
In the end everyone gets what they had coming. :D You may not see it, but if your lucky like me you will see the dumb bitch screw herself over and make even more people hate her.

Best not get into my X except to say I regret not killing him every day.

peg4x4":mobthakd said:
Best not get into my X except to say I regret not killing him every day.

As I recall, the vows were, "til death do us part". Didn't say nuthin about cause of death. :lol:

Seriously, though, don't hang onto that. Plenty of women in prison for life already, for killing some so and so that totally deserved it.

bretsam":1froofgq said:
kerley":1froofgq said:
FarmGirl10":1froofgq said:
~Tom

~Trying to move on
I'm sorry he left you, good women are hard to find.
~Tom

FarmGirl10":j5t4zjld said:

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

...and today would be one of them.

At work most days, I could cheerfully ring at least one of my co-workers' necks.......some days more than that. I'm surrounded by mental midgets -everyday is new day and they act like cows at new gate. The really sad part is I work at a university! Very little common sense these days in supposed adults and students AND very few people take responsibility for their own actions. I'll climb down off my soap box now.

i dont get around people less i have to.an most times they quickly know im in no mood to put up with them.an ive dang near took off a few heads because of it.

Texas Gal":3hjqnrik said:
At work most days, I could cheerfully ring at least one of my co-workers' necks.......some days more than that. I'm surrounded by mental midgets -everyday is new day and they act like cows at new gate. The really sad part is I work at a university! Very little common sense these days in supposed adults and students AND very few people take responsibility for their own actions. I'll climb down off my soap box now.
Just remember that by definition "50% of the people in the world are below average intelligence"

I guess some people just naturally make it a bad day for everyone else. I'm not around other people all that much and most of my days are still usually screwed up but they usually aren't to bad if I just stay in the house.

dun":1wh5ozc5 said:
bretsam":1wh5ozc5 said:
~Trying to move on
And not doing a very good job of it
well Dun I think I'll take your advice...Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it,
just " powder your nose" and walk away. :pretty: