Estrotect Images from beginning heat

Help Support CattleToday:

s_twaddle

Reaction score
I knew approximately when a particular cow was due to come into heat. Estrotect patch was applied just prior to onset of heat, and I observed her closely. I am confident that I caught her being mounted for the first time and started taking pictures. The attached images show the progression of viewable color by number of mounts. Thought this might help some folks who haven't used before.

I've been trying to post images. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I click "Add Image to post" link, choose the image, and then only a url is seen. Any help?

s_twaddle":9zhqd5jp said:
I've been trying to post images. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I click "Add Image to post" link, choose the image, and then only a url is seen. Any help?

Not a lot of difference between them. Over how long a span or number of mounts did you watch and take pictures?

Bright Raven":z5gslxt9 said:
s_twaddle":z5gslxt9 said:

Not a lot of difference between them. Over how long a span or number of mounts did you watch and take pictures?

Images taken from 2 mounts to 10 mounts on same cow.

Latest posts