Essay Time

Help Support CattleToday:

:lol: Yup.
But oh so lucky me has 2 class periods to think and write an essay before my English grade ends up as an F for sure.

Glad to see you allotted 2 class periods to knock out the "Life as we know it" essay. Waiting till you walked in to the classroom, would show lack of preparation.

No matter what you do right, one slip up can wipe out years of getting it right.
Government is a headwind.
English essays are as useful as .....'s on a boar hog.
In the end, if you and a friend are being chased by a bear, you don't have to outrun the bear. You just have to outrun your friend. ;-)

cowgirl_telly_369":27z8b2si said:
Give me all the things you've learned or gone through in the life of ranching.

Thanks in advance.

Work hard and dont save things that can be done today for tomorrow (or you will never do them). Same would go for English papers :nod:

Very true. I got it done before class got out. Never had a rough draft, got it typed and everything. She liked it. :)

Ryder":2re0rszx said:
cowgirl_telly_369":2re0rszx said:
Very true. I got it done before class got out. Never had a rough draft, got it typed and everything. She liked it. :)
Sounds to me that you are a genius or she is an idiot.
She must be smarter than me. Currently in college logging hours away in these books. Have O chem open in front of me and math and political science piled to my right haha.

Ryder":24l256k8 said:
cowgirl_telly_369":24l256k8 said:
Sounds to me that you are a genius or she is an idiot.

When I was in high school most of my assignments were done like that :oops: once you figure out the system its not that hard to give them what they want. I graduated top of our year.

Now in uni, its not so easy to do it :D takes a few more days to get the assignments done

Latest posts