Equestrian Schools

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I'm 16 1/2 and I do a correspondance course. I'm almost done with that and I'm wanting to continue my education in horses. . Does anyone know of any equestrian schools I could attend? I'm interested in showjumping. I'm also willing to be a working student at a stable in return for lessons and help showing. If anyone can help me with either of these, I'd greatly appreciate it. Contact me at <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>

Thanks,

Bethany

[email protected]

> Hi. I was wondering if anyone
> could help me. I'm 16 1/2 and I do
> a correspondance course. I'm
> almost done with that and I'm
> wanting to continue my education
> in horses. . Does anyone know of
> any equestrian schools I could
> attend? I'm interested in
> showjumping. I'm also willing to
> be a working student at a stable
> in return for lessons and help
> showing. If anyone can help me
> with either of these, I'd greatly
> appreciate it. Contact me at
> <A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A> Thanks,

> Bethany

Hey, Let me know if you found anything out about some equestrian schools. I am also very interested in this. I show in the hunter and jumper ring. Thanks, Mary

[email protected]

Hi! Even though I'm not into jumping and those things, you might browse some of the equine monthly journal publications which have such advertisements in them. Am sure there is at least one periodical that is devoted to Hunter, Jumping, High-end equistrian performance things. Are probably more of those schools around in the Eastern half of the USA, but just a guess.

[email protected]

Hey there. Have you tried the internet, that is where I found my schools. But anyways there are alot of them out there, two realy good ones that I can think of right now is. Powell Equestrian College, it is located in Powell Wy. and the other is U of Findlay located in Ohio, but this one is very spendy, but also one of the best. They offer just about anything you could want to study including the jumping. The college in Powell is more of a western riding school, but they do have some english stuff. And they both offer you to bring your own horse or use one of theres. And they are both very hard to get into, as I'm sure that all schools like this are. Because they only have a few spots to fill, you must be good for them to except. Hope this helps some. Breyanna Kelly

[email protected]

> Hi! Even though I'm not into
> jumping and those things, you
> might browse some of the equine
> monthly journal publications which
> have such advertisements in them.
> Am sure there is at least one
> periodical that is devoted to
> Hunter, Jumping, High-end
> equistrian performance things. Are
> probably more of those schools
> around in the Eastern half of the
> USA, but just a guess.

I agree, a good magazine to look into is the Chronicle of the Horse, you can look online. Probably see more advertisements about schools in the actual magazine, though.

[email protected]

Sorry, but I haven't found anything yet. I've decided to hold off on college for another year or so until I get more experience. Right now I'm just looking for a working student position.

[email protected]