EPA

Help Support CattleToday:

:shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :mad:

Shocking, surprising, yet somehow I'm not surprised. This is so aggrivating. For those farmer/ranchers who also have large stands of trees/forest----would they be alloted more "gasses" to be emitted seing how they have the foliage plants that eat-up these emissions?

:? :?

This craziness leaves me too flustered to write anything that even remotely comes close to what I want to say. Makes me think of the health-bill issues.

Katherine

The EPA is nothing more than America's version of the Hitler's SS. Who in the EPA did you elect to enact laws without representation the very organization in unconstitutional. You have an organization creating laws, fines search and seizure that doesn't answer to the American voter. We have several terrorist organizations operating in this country the White House, Senate, Congress, and the EPA. All should be removed from office and tried for treason no matter the party.

Nuff Said

The EPA is the EPA, to be sure, but we always have to remember that no government agency or bureau, including the EPA, is really permitted to set its own agenda. Ever. That is conveyed in no uncertain terms to the agency head via "staffers" whose discrete, but close oversight insures each agency remains in step with the wishes of whatever administration is currently occupying the White House. At least that's how it's worked for the last 35 years that I can testify to.

Bernard":208fjtfp said:
The EPA is the EPA, to be sure, but we always have to remember that no government agency or bureau, including the EPA, is really permitted to set its own agenda. Ever. That is conveyed in no uncertain terms to the agency head via "staffers" whose discrete, but close oversight insures each agency remains in step with the wishes of whatever administration is currently occupying the White House. At least that's how it's worked for the last 35 years that I can testify to.
Doesn't the article state that the clean air act give them the power?
Secondly even if the law prevents this will the law stop them?
The constitution says we have the right to bare arms. That doesn't seem to make any difference.
Give a idiot power and they tend to use it, like an idiot.

novatech":259xm858 said:
Doesn't the article state that the clean air act give them the power?

:nod: Yup.

Secondly even if the law prevents this will the law stop them?

Probably not. :(

The constitution says we have the right to bare arms. That doesn't seem to make any difference.
Give a idiot power and they tend to use it, like an idiot.

:nod: Yup.

dun, seeing how you were the one to post the link, what are your thoughts regarding this?

Katherine

An agency's interpretation of the law allows them to make regulations enabling them (in their mind) to perform their directive under the law. The real power comes from these regulations. An agency doesn't have to ask permission to make regulations but these are usually controlled by a puppet master(s) as Bernard stated. Much of this cap and tax is already in place so I think we will be seeing a lot more of it here shortly.

Latest posts