Enough is enough

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
enough is enough is enough....what has happened here...where has our cyber friendship gone...it used to be fun on this board. Now all you get is insults, abuse and darn right rudeness, If someone does not see things your way does not make them wrong, not all people are eloquent with words, and they write things as they say them, but if they have a valid point does that really matter. Why argue it only makes you look foolish, we finished that sort of thing in the school yard, have discussions and maybe heated ones but don't resort to insults and name calling. If you don't like a post skip to another one, PM someone if you think they need a repremand or reminder to use the boards properly....NOW come on lets all get back to being friends like we used too, or else I can see these boards being locked down for good...and none of us wants that DO WE????? I mean two posts in one night, never seen such a thing.
Sorry to rant and rave, but I've had enough of insults, fired at me and a few more I wont mention by name but you all know to whom I am refering. Regards Chris. :heart:

I think in total it was 5 threads that got locked in the span of a few hours. Maybe the moderators have had more then enough of this kind of behaviour.

dun

Chuck Norris":2pfzny6i said:
I'm ready for it all to stop and now. I'm about to unleash my wrath on a couple peole on here who can't keep their maouth shut.

If it was just a couple of people, it wouldn't be so bad. It seems the problem is a bit more widespread than that.

VanC":9p28kph9 said:
If it was just a couple of people, it wouldn't be so bad. It seems the problem is a bit more widespread than that.

Seems to me it is only a couple of people, but others let them get under their skin, then everyone starts getting set off. Kind of like a lit match in a field of hay.

The moderators are doing a very good job.

Chuck Norris":16bzud5y said:
I'm ready for it all to stop and now. I'm about to unleash my wrath on a couple peole on here who can't keep their maouth shut.

why? as this will only stur it all up again, live and let live you must like Chuck Norris to use his handle, a lot of us don't, but we will have to differ and stay away from the threads with mention to him (you) if you are the real thing. fat, thin, tall, small, funny and not so funny we all have to live together and who is it to say which one of us is right, there is only one being that is, and we know he is around, but can't see him. 'GOD'. as the saying goes 'Whats one mans meat is another mans poison' so let it go, hang loose and chill.

chrisy":1o60sn1m said:
enough is enough is enough....what has happened here...where has our cyber friendship gone...it used to be fun on this board. Now all you get is insults, abuse and darn right rudeness, If someone does not see things your way does not make them wrong, not all people are eloquent with words, and they write things as they say them, but if they have a valid point does that really matter. Why argue it only makes you look foolish, we finished that sort of thing in the school yard, have discussions and maybe heated ones but don't resort to insults and name calling. If you don't like a post skip to another one, PM someone if you think they need a repremand or reminder to use the boards properly....NOW come on lets all get back to being friends like we used too, or else I can see these boards being locked down for good...and none of us wants that DO WE????? I mean two posts in one night, never seen such a thing.
Sorry to rant and rave, but I've had enough of insults, fired at me and a few more I wont mention by name but you all know to whom I am refering. Regards Chris. :heart:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Great post Chrisy :)